ADVERTISEMENT

TO Blessing Mickey

Sep 10, 2022
Even after the loss to Illinois expect Mickey to be named the coach here either before the season ends or soon after.
TO gave Trev the official blessing that he thinks Mickey deserves a shot to be head coach.
TO wants Mickey to get at least 4-5years like Frost did and knows 9 weeks is not enough when almost none of the players and coaches are Mickeys guys. TO has agreed to mentor MJ.
Ask a current recruits family about what Trev says about Mickey.

Mickey Joseph head football coach Nebraska. Congratulations coach.

I know TO's talked Mickey up big over the weeks. And Trev is a TO guy, so I could believe.

I just better not see purdy trotted out this week. Anybody him. Anyone else tells me otherwise.

If that’s the case I will support him wholeheartedly as one of ours.

He has no negatives; he is just a relative unknown in this role.

He probably will continue to be an awesome recruiter, so if he can put together a good staff it could work.

Even after the loss to Illinois expect Mickey to be named the coach here either before the season ends or soon after.
TO gave Trev the official blessing that he thinks Mickey deserves a shot to be head coach.
TO wants Mickey to get at least 4-5years like Frost did and knows 9 weeks is not enough when almost none of the players and coaches are Mickeys guys. TO has agreed to mentor MJ.
Ask a current recruits family about what Trev says about Mickey.

Mickey Joseph head football coach Nebraska. Congratulations coach.
So are they going to announce this before or after Michigan takes us behind the woodshed?

TO needs to go,

Tired of the blessing, no blessing by TO and TO say’s this and TO thinks this or that… just go away.

TO is more of a burden to the program than any one group or person.
100% agreed. Let Tom rest and go fish and rest. We don't need any more of this...
osborne.jpg

TO needs to go,

Tired of the blessing, no blessing by TO and TO say’s this and TO thinks this or that… just go away.

TO is more of a burden to the program than any one group or person.
May be true. But there is no doubt 9 weeks is not enough to show especially when Mickeys vision is predicated on getting great players which he will. Plus his staff will be nfl caliber. Expect recruiting to soar to near top 10.

May be true. But there is no doubt 9 weeks is not enough to show especially when Mickeys vision is predicated on getting great players which he will. Plus his staff will be nfl caliber. Expect recruiting to soar to near top 10.
I hope so, because realistically Head Coach Mickey Joseph will be 2-7 to start next year.

i retired from USAF in 2007, my unit called up amd asked for an autograph from him. He went and got a full size authentic helmet and signed it, he mailed it himself with personal congrats note with. He has earned the right to offer his insight into coach in my book.

As much As I hate to besmirch TO... I have had odd interactions
My family went out for dinner at Valentinos at one point in 1997. I went to the bar and I was in total awe. THE DR TOM was right there 12 yo me was completely dumbfounded.

We both went and bothered the ol ball coach.

Reactions: dpnavy
ADVERTISEMENT