ADVERTISEMENT

TNF

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
So, I'm checking out Amazon and there is this ad for the Giants vs Eagles. "It's on right now!" I LOL and realize that I don't care about this. It's funny. I have all these ad-blockers and run a DNS and IP level blocker and the NFL found a way to get me to see their ad.

Anyone watching the game?

Nobody within 10 yards of the Giants' QB as a runs untouched toward the end zone - and he trips over the 15-yard line. The shot of his teammates laughing hysterically at the big-screen replay was a classic.

Nobody within 10 yards of the Giants' QB as a runs untouched toward the end zone - and he trips over the 15-yard line. The shot of his teammates laughing hysterically at the big-screen replay was a classic.

True.Aikman laughing is ironic since Jones rushed for more yards in that play than motor mouth Aikman did in his entire career.

Reactions: bigboxes
Till I saw this thread I did not know it was even on....couple minutes into the game now and i'm sorry I came across this thread. No offonse boxes :)

Reactions: bigboxes
Well, I had to go to Amazon's ad preference page to stop them from advertising in my email account. I still get their suggestions otherwise. This was a new thing.

uLUEFPlh.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT