ADVERTISEMENT

Titans - Ravens

I'll take Lamar over about anyone (maybe not mahomes) for the next ten years. Guy is unbelievably good. Had an off game and still put up 500 yds of offense.
I don’t think Lamar had an off game, the rest of the ravens had an off game... I said it before wayy to many dropped passes, blocking not very good, no run game... and honestly the titans had a hell of a game plan

Reactions: cubsker
they were 14-2 and it wasn’t based on their defense - they led the league in points scored. Are you are arguing that most of the defensive coordinators in the NFL couldn’t recognize what you claim to be so obvious?

upsets happen.

Huh? They had one of the top 3 offensive lines in football this year and a top 5 defense. Again, once Baltimore fell behind and had to abandon the run they were finished. It will continue to be that way until they get a qb. This year was their shot as next year the league will stop that unorthodox running game.

Huh? They had one of the top 3 offensive lines in football this year and a top 5 defense. Again, once Baltimore fell behind and had to abandon the run they were finished. It will continue to be that way until they get a qb. This year was their shot as next year the league will stop that unorthodox running game.

Yes, next year is the year that defenders will finally learn how to tackle lamar jackson. Cant wait.

Good old Warren Sharp! Nice to see him defending somebody for a change. It's a good look vs. his 10,000 tweets that are critical of coaches.

Coaches deserve it. In game coaching is just abysmal across college and pro football.

ADVERTISEMENT