ADVERTISEMENT

Titans - Ravens

Ravens safety Earl Thomas spoke Tuesday about the upcoming match-up, but not without throwing a little bit of shade toward the Patriots. “Those guys didn’t seem too interested in tackling (Henry),” he said. “I think our mindset is a little different.”

Ravens safety Earl Thomas spoke Tuesday about the upcoming match-up, but not without throwing a little bit of shade toward the Patriots. “Those guys didn’t seem too interested in tackling (Henry),” he said. “I think our mindset is a little different.”
Thomas got stiff armed twice by Henry on same run.Laughing

I had the Niners-Ravens in the SuperBowl, that looks to end tonight.

Titans are punishing the Ravens..

Any former Huskers left if Baltimore loses? Sam Koch punts for the Ravens, and the Vikes (Abdullah) lost. Any Huskers on the roster for Seattle, GB, KC, or the Texans?

I can't to hear what he has to say AFTER the game.

Jackson’s stats are insane but Tennessee did it with a great run game and a defense that kept things in front of them overall. 6 drops made the job angel of a lot easier as well.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Jackson’s stats are insane but Tennessee did it with a great run game and a defense that kept things in front of them overall. 6 drops made the job angel of a lot easier as well.
Jackson’s receivers didn’t do him any favors tonight, no one could get any separation and wayyy to many dropped balls

Reactions: TFrazier

Ton of garbage stats. Dude cant throw the ball a lick. Make him play QB and he is below average.

Reactions: baseball31ne
This was a total crap the bed game by the Ravens. Everyone was picking them to win the Super Bowl. They beat the Niners regular season. #1 overall seed loses to #6 seed on there home field following a bye week. Lamar is dynamic but he folds like laundry when it counts.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I'll take Lamar over about anyone (maybe not mahomes) for the next ten years. Guy is unbelievably good. Had an off game and still put up 500 yds of offense.

11 of those 19 records are passing stats

Have u watched them this year. Tennessee took away the easy middle throws (the only ones hes remotely good at) and made him be a qb and he failed miserably. This guy is Kapernick part 2. He wont even be on the radar within 5 years.

Have u watched them this year. Tennessee took away the easy middle throws (the only ones hes remotely good at) and made him be a qb and he failed miserably. This guy is Kapernick part 2. He wont even be on the radar within 5 years.

How much can we wager?

I'll take Lamar over about anyone (maybe not mahomes) for the next ten years. Guy is unbelievably good. Had an off game and still put up 500 yds of offense.

Some of you guys never learn when it comes to running qbs in the NFL.

the Ravens as a team just made too many mistakes to win this one and they had no answer for Henry. Great game plan by the Titans and then they got some help via turnovers that we haven't seen all season by the Ravens. IMO, you play that game again, the Ravens probably take care of business. Remember how just a year ago Tannehill was a dud? IMO, Lamar has enough arm talent to adapt to defenses so I wouldn't write him off. The other thing he has going is between his ears. Kap never had that and still doesn't. Lamar is a great kid and will continue to succeed IMO and I am NOT a Ravens fan.

0, that's what I thought. Exactly what your opinion is worth.

they were 14-2 and it wasn’t based on their defense - they led the league in points scored. Are you are arguing that most of the defensive coordinators in the NFL couldn’t recognize what you claim to be so obvious?

upsets happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT