ADVERTISEMENT

Tip of the cap to the players staying loyal

HominidHusker

First Team All-Big Ten
Jun 25, 2018
In this crazy whirlwind portal era, amongst the turmoil of coaching changes and losing seasons, we often focus on the guys jumping ship.

But I’d like to give a nod to the fellas remaining steadfast who want to see finished what they came here to do. Those who understand what commitment means. We’ve got some high character players that deserve a ton of respect for grinding it out during tough times.

Those high character unbreakable types need to be the bedrock and foundation to build something new.
Some quit, some say ‘never quit.’
Here’s to hoping they get rewarded for their loyalty.

GBR

In this crazy whirlwind portal era, amongst the turmoil of coaching changes and losing seasons, we often focus on the guys jumping ship.

But I’d like to give a nod to the fellas remaining steadfast who want to see finished what they came here to do. Those who understand what commitment means. We’ve got some high character players that deserve a ton of respect for grinding it out during tough times.

Those high character unbreakable types need to be the bedrock and foundation to build something new.
Some quit, some say ‘never quit.’
Here’s to hoping they get rewarded for their loyalty.

GBR
Agreed, don't care about all the attention whores everybody talks about. Give me the guy who wants to stay all 4-5 years and play for the N on the side of his helmet.

Agreed, don't care about all the attention whores everybody talks about. Give me the guy who wants to stay all 4-5 years and play for the N on the side of his helmet.
Absolutely. The more we get a team with that level of determination and commitment, the better it will be.

Reactions: Truewooper
If only ginger Jesus would have stayed loyal to UCF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT