ADVERTISEMENT

Time to send a message

Oldie but goodie

Redshirt Freshman
May 15, 2018
Let's see the sellout streak end on Saturday. This bullshit we have put up with for the last # of years has to stop.
It's not the QB, not the refs, not the BIG 10 (lucky we are still in it), it's the lack of LEADERSHIP.
We have BOMBED on the last handful of coaches, lost our AAU membership and any football reputation we once had.
Get rid of the coach and pay whatever you have to for a new one, or face it, you're a LOSER lucky to have a seat at the BIG table.

Reactions: BleedRed78
That ain’t the answer, Trev knows good football and knows we are pissed. I love this program and the sellout streak. I’m actually thinking about making a trip up for the game.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Let's see the sellout streak end on Saturday. This bullshit we have put up with for the last # of years has to stop.
It's not the QB, not the refs, not the BIG 10 (lucky we are still in it), it's the lack of LEADERSHIP.
We have BOMBED on the last handful of coaches, lost our AAU membership and any football reputation we once had.
Get rid of the coach and pay whatever you have to for a new one, or face it, you're a LOSER lucky to have a seat at the BIG table.
I don't see how this will help at all. Let's keep the sellout streak alive and pack the stadium next year with our next head coach.

ADVERTISEMENT