ADVERTISEMENT

Time for K State to come to the BiG TeN

Colorado was our only annual rival and they escaped smartly to the Pac12. OU died in the early ‘90s, K-State was a gnat for about a decade, Texas was a thorn and terrible conference partner. The rest? Who cares? BTN is way better than the Big XII Network, I mean the Longhorn Network. The Big Ten is superior across the board including academically and stability-wise. Tradition #1. Football stadiums and crowds are huge as are basketball arenas and those who pack them.
They would jump in a heartbeat IF it was a possibility of being a reality.
KSU would be crazy to ever go to the Big Ten. I am older but I was against Nebraska going to the Big Ten. Who in the nation even knows or cares about Nebraska playing teams like Illinois, Northwestern, Minnesota, Indiana, Purdue, Wisconsin, Iowa, every year and Ohio State and Michigan every ten years. This move has not helped the Nebraska brand. The Texas reason is just a bad excuse and if people are honest they know it. The KSU vs Oklahoma game this past weekend was more entertaining to the nation then the teams and games we play. And yes KSU would kick Nebraska's a$$ if they played. I also saw where KSU has made more money from the Big 12 and their tier 3 TV money than Nebraska has made from the Big Ten since we left. I found that hard to believe so I checked it and verified it myself on the web.

Reactions: Nautiknight
Kansas State fans begging on an internet message board is funny. If an offer came from any of the other P5 conferences, they would jump in a second. Enjoy following daddy Texas's orders. You have no say in what happens, Texas would abandon you in a moment if the oppurtunnity arises. You better just stay in line and hope you can snatch up a UCF, Cincy, or Memphis before somebody better does..

Texas owns the little 8 now, Oklahoma is just biding their time.. Sad really, because Nebraska should still be in the Big 12, that ship has sailed though. If you want Nebraska to come back then make Texas back down.

Ohio State and Michigan don't try to bully their conference mates, although they are the premier programs. Nobody controls a major conference like Texas does the little 8.

The B1G classics even hated expansion, they still view Penn State as an outsider to some degree. I miss the old classic rivalries, but economics take precedent over history.

Exactly!!

D. Beebe and the rest of those Texass POS jerks runs the BigXII in any way they want. They're well proven to be a superb conference destroyer and there's good reasons why NU, Colorado, TAM & Missouri just couldn't wait to get out of that junkyard.

I do miss the Big8 a LOT and I always will. It was many great, great times and I always root for whatever previous BIG8 team plays Texass. But Texass runs the BigXII anytime or way they prefer....no thanks.

yes, like anyone in the big 10 listens to or cares about nebraska. LOL

No more or less than Ohio State or Michigan. I've never seen a Buckeye or Wolverine Network proposed. Just keep daddy Texas happy, you may get some scraps.

Exactly!!

D. Beebe and the rest of those Texass POS jerks runs the BigXII in any way they want. They're well proven to be a superb conference destroyer and there's good reasons why NU, Colorado, TAM & Missouri just couldn't wait to get out of that junkyard.

I do miss the Big8 a LOT and I always will. It was many great, great times and I always root for whatever previous BIG8 team plays Texass. But Texass runs the BigXII anytime or way they prefer....no thanks.

Fans of Kansas State, Iowa State, Texas Tech, or the rest of the lot don't have an option. Nebraska got tired of being under the Longhorns thumb, got an offer to join a more established, more prestigious conference with much higher academic standards, and took it.

It hasn't worked out as far as football victories have gone, but the institution as a whole is better for it.

Reactions: SW Lincoln Sker
Kansas State fans begging on an internet message board is funny. If an offer came from any of the other P5 conferences, they would jump in a second. Enjoy following daddy Texas's orders. You have no say in what happens, Texas would abandon you in a moment if the oppurtunnity arises. You better just stay in line and hope you can snatch up a UCF, Cincy, or Memphis before somebody better does..

Texas owns the little 8 now, Oklahoma is just biding their time.. Sad really, because Nebraska should still be in the Big 12, that ship has sailed though. If you want Nebraska to come back then make Texas back down.

Ohio State and Michigan don't try to bully their conference mates, although they are the premier programs. Nobody controls a major conference like Texas does the little 8.

The B1G classics even hated expansion, they still view Penn State as an outsider to some degree. I miss the old classic rivalries, but economics take precedent over history.
Dude, nobody gives a shit. We're a terrible team, KState just beat one of the best teams in the country when we lost at home to Indiana.

It's time to shut up and realize we're not (and haven't been for a long time) in a position to be puffing our chest at anyone.

Reactions: ksudrew
Dude, nobody gives a shit. We're a terrible team, KState just beat one of the best teams in the country when we lost at home to Indiana.

It's time to shut up and realize we're not (and haven't been for a long time) in a position to be puffing our chest at anyone.
I also HATE

I also HATE a 14 team Big Ten Conference. My wife went to a SEC school and she also HATES the 14 team conference the SEC went to. A good ESPN article about 14 member conferences is "Why the SEC needs to scrap divisions". From the article;
Auburn - Florida have played once in 11 seasons. Georgia - Texas A&M will play this year for the first time since A&M joined the SEC, LSU will visit Missouri for the first in 11 seasons. This scheduling format has killed traditions and rivialies in both the Big Ten and the SEC and I would much rather play a round robin Big 12 schedule which actually feels like a conference where you play everybody every year. We went to an Auburn vs Mississippi State game this year and were talking at a tailgate. Nobody in the SEC gives a shit about Missouri being in SEC just as most of the original Big Ten schools don't give a shit about Nebraska. I am so tired of hearing about using Texas as the excuse to leave the Big 12. I guess most people need an excuse to make them feel good. I also perferred the original Big 8 but would much rather be in the Big 12 than play the teams we play in the Big Ten.

No thanks. The B1G and SEC are historical enemies of the Big 8/12 and you guys pussied out and joined them as Mizzou did. I’d rather stay loyal to the cause and beat them on the field like WE have done - 4-0 win streak over A&M, for example, and would beat any of the traitors in football or basketball this year.

Have deep ties to all of the states that make up the XII in Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas (work and family). And not as much anywhere else, so would be pissed if we ever left. Or it disbanded. The Oil States 10 is fine with me but would like to add 2 when the GOR is up.

Texas has indeed backed down. It’s known in XII offices bc Dodd’s is gone and Bowlsby runs the show now. Beebe was a sheep. Grow a pair and call Bowlsby and your regents and stop living in denial for an extra $10mil a year. Never thought the good people of NU would sell their souls for money at the expense of their football which makes you guys great. I know Nebraskans and they’re good people so stop with the huff and puff over Texas and get with it.

I’m trying to be nice about it. NU is done unless it rejoins the XII a la UConn was smart enougjl to see it for their b-ball program. Watch UConn make a final four now through the Big East in the next 2-4 years now

Last edited:
Today, a thread like this one is like the homeliest guy in the class making fun of the homecoming queen for her B cup boobs.

Exactly. We just got victory formationed by Indiana at home. The team stinks, the coaches don't seem to know how to fix it, and the recruiting class is below average. Not the best time for Nebraska fans to talk smack about anybody at any level.

Reactions: KStateFootball82

Who's puffing their chest? Kansas State fans are the ones coming onto a Nebraska message board telling you how stupid, and poor the choice was to go to the B1G. Nobody on here has any power to do anything, it's clear they(Kansas State) would jump at the chance to move to a better conference as well, their online fans would have no say over it.

The fact is Nebraska had a brand worth $$. The culture, academics don't really mesh(the latter is improving though). Kansas State doesn't have anything that the PAC 12, SEC, or B1G would want. They are not in a position of power. Nebraska had leverage, they didn't want to leave the Big 12, they lobbied their old Big 8 brethren to make Texas back down. Nobody did, so they left. In the process the Big 12 lost an anchor, then 3 more.

Now Kansas State fans coming on here acting chummy is laughable. They hold no cards, hold no leverage. Their Power conference status lives and dies with how happy Texas is. They won a football game this Saturday, woooo. In the grand scheme of things they mean nothing, hold no brand power. Nebraska cashed in and got into a more stable, lucrative conference. Look past losing to Indiana on a Saturday and see Nebraska is a brand, Kansas State is not. Nobody is taking them in if Texas leaves them to fend for themselves.

As if losing to Indiana, Purdue and Iowa seems bad, think about how insufferable K-State fans were from 1998-2004, when they won 5 of 7 from us. Oy.

Who's puffing their chest? Kansas State fans are the ones coming onto a Nebraska message board telling you how stupid, and poor the choice was to go to the B1G. Nobody on here has any power to do anything, it's clear they(Kansas State) would jump at the chance to move to a better conference as well, their online fans would have no say over it.

The fact is Nebraska had a brand worth $$. The culture, academics don't really mesh(the latter is improving though). Kansas State doesn't have anything that the PAC 12, SEC, or B1G would want. They are not in a position of power. Nebraska had leverage, they didn't want to leave the Big 12, they lobbied their old Big 8 brethren to make Texas back down. Nobody did, so they left. In the process the Big 12 lost an anchor, then 3 more.

Now Kansas State fans coming on here acting chummy is laughable. They hold no cards, hold no leverage. Their Power conference status lives and dies with how happy Texas is. They won a football game this Saturday, woooo. In the grand scheme of things they mean nothing, hold no brand power. Nebraska cashed in and got into a more stable, lucrative conference. Look past losing to Indiana on a Saturday and see Nebraska is a brand, Kansas State is not. Nobody is taking them in if Texas leaves them to fend for themselves.

You say "Nebraska is a brand". So is "Busch Light" but neither is a premium product.

But some people still love both, and will stick with them.

Reactions: Watson2Coleman
no, we realize that we are only a bit better than nebraska, but headed in the right direction. is nebraska?

I'd take your coach in a heart beat... loved watching him at NDSU. He knows and understands how to play midwest football. You win at the LOS and impose your will on the opposition. Thought he was a fantastic fit when he was announced.

Total cellar dweller....after beating OU especially ....our two losses we missed 2 key offensive guys. Both back for last two wins, and we’re there to beat miss state.

As in would beat everyone except Wisconsin in your West Division. No one in he B1G hold OSU has the talent level of OU and Texas. NU was recruiting up there 15 years ago and can happen again.

Come back to a conference that fits your style of football for heavens sake. Your big 8 brethren and natural footprint and rivals ....been tough to watch for you guys and honestly would pull out the red carpet to rejuvenate you guys....

lol check the NFL draft numbers once again.

Oklahoma is #1 in Big 12 in terms of NFL players but 5 Big 10 teams including Iowa, Penn State, Michigan & Wisconsin have more players on NFL rosters than Texas. Iowa also beat a much, much better Miss State team than the 3-5 team KSU beat in September.

The Big 10 also has more than 2x as many players on NFL rosters than the Big 12. The Big 12 is dogshit in terms of having talent outside the QB and WR positions.

Last edited:
Colorado was our only annual rival and they escaped smartly to the Pac12. OU died in the early ‘90s, K-State was a gnat for about a decade, Texas was a thorn and terrible conference partner. The rest? Who cares? BTN is way better than the Big XII Network, I mean the Longhorn Network. The Big Ten is superior across the board including academically and stability-wise. Tradition #1. Football stadiums and crowds are huge as are basketball arenas and those who pack them.

Colorado has about 8 years of good football teams from 1988-1996 (McCartney years and a little Neuheisel) then they sucked again perpetually. Are u f’ing serious dude?!!

Oklahoma is a top 3 program all time and was your rival from the 40’s up until you guys went off the grid. Not Colorado. I assume you meant bc you were in the North and they were in the South? But that makes it even better bc you had the chance to win big 12 titles against OU.

Stop with the denial and excuses and pointing fingers. Man up, call your regents and get back to a conference you helped found and maintain for a century. And stop with the whining. It’s old.

Last edited:
Total cellar dweller....after beating OU especially ....our two losses we missed 2 key offensive guys. Both back for last two wins, and we’re there to beat miss state.

As in would beat everyone except Wisconsin in your West Division. No one in he B1G hold OSU has the talent level of OU and Texas. NU was recruiting up there 15 years ago and can happen again.

Come back to a conference that fits your style of football for heavens sake. Your big 8 brethren and natural footprint and rivals ....been tough to watch for you guys and honestly would pull out the red carpet to rejuvenate you guys....

lol check the NFL draft numbers once again.

Oklahoma is #1 in Big 12 in terms of NFL players but 5 Big 10 teams including Iowa, Penn State, Michigan & Wisconsin have more players on NFL rosters than Texas. Iowa also beat a much, much better Miss State team than the 3-5 team KSU beat in September.

The Big 10 also has more than 2x as many players on NFL rosters than the Big 12. The Big 12 is dogshit in terms of having talent outside the QB and WR positions.

Texas had more NFL guys than any Big 10 program under Brown. They had Charlie strong which messes their numbers up badly, but they will be back up there under Herman. Matter of time.

Big whoop on Iowa. We’d beat them right now - 99% certainty.

no, we realize that we are only a bit better than nebraska, but headed in the right direction. is nebraska?

I'd take your coach in a heart beat... loved watching him at NDSU. He knows and understands how to play midwest football. You win at the LOS and impose your will on the opposition. Thought he was a fantastic fit when he was announced.

Classy post. Thank u sir

Texas had more NFL guys than any Big 10 program under Brown. They had Charlie strong which messes their numbers up badly, but they will be back up there under Herman. Matter of time.

lololololol

Wow.. you beat Oklahoma. So did Iowa State 2 years ago. Dogshit league. end of story. At least your current coach is abandoning the style that the Big 12 is known for. Hopefully leaves teams like Baylor, Texas Tech etc in the dust.

Reactions: SW Lincoln Sker

0 interest in big 10 from this poster. A big zero. It’s boring, cold and not a fit for the central Plains people or culture. You can keep living in your dream world of thinking things are better now with no banners to hang.

Big 10 was always an also ran in my eyes when we had the Big 8/12. I just want NU back bc I know what it could be if it got back with its old brethren in a style of play that first best wjth NU. I’m saying this nicely bc I miss the old days of the 90’s and 00’s and the great people of Nebraska. Many K-Staters hope you guys roll over and die bc you betrayed your brethren of 100 years. I wouldn’t be caught dead posting this on TAMU, Mizzou or CU because they’re as dead to me as it gets. NU still have a connection with and would take you guys in with the red carpet. F Texas, go beat them on the field. Bowlsby has Texas in check now and Dodd’s is long retired

NU is ....

Great people. Tradition. And respect.

I go to Mccook to Omaha to Kearney to Kansas City to Wichita to Hutchinson to Enid to Tulsa to OKC to Seminole and it’s the same person. You go to Ohio or Chicago or Michigan and it’s a different cut of meat.

You guys just don’t belong with them for heavens sakes

Last edited:

lololololol

Wow.. you beat Oklahoma. So did Iowa State 2 years ago. Dogshit league. end of story. At least your current coach is abandoning the style that the Big 12 is known for. Hopefully leaves teams like Baylor, Texas Tech etc in the dust.

At least the XII is competing on national level in this dogshit league. OU and Texas playing right with SEC teams while Big 10 is getting tossed at the most elite level. Big 10 hasn’t scored a point in playoff since 2014 and hasn’t won a b-ball natty since the 90’s. Take away OSU, and all the Big 10 has is a shared one with Michigan in 1997.

Big 12 had 3 teams win one in a span of 8 years. You guys being one of them. That’s what natural rivals, footprint and region does for you. Now you’re up with the northerners lost in the wilderness and would be lying if I didn’t have sympathy and want to help.

0 interest in big 10 from this poster. A big zero. It’s boring, cold and not a fit for the central Plains people or culture. You can keep living in your dream world of thinking things are better now with no banners to hang.

Big 10 was always an also ran in my eyes when we had the Big 8/12. I just want NU back bc I know what it could be if it got back with its old brethren in a style of play that first best wjth NU. I’m saying this nicely bc I miss the old days of the 90’s and 00’s and the great people of Nebraska. Many K-Staters hope you guys roll over and die bc you betrayed your brethren of 100 years. I wouldn’t be caught dead posting this on TAMU, Mizzou or CU because they’re as dead to me as it gets. NU still have a connection with and would take you guys in with the red carpet. F Texas, go beat them on the field. Bowlsby has Texas in check now and Dodd’s is long retire.

Great people. Tradition. And respect.

That's all good and all, but I'm afraid we can't ever go back to the old days. Nebraska fans may not want to be in the B1G, classic B1G fans may not want Nebraska. They are together now, one thing is at play here. Not respect, not loyalty, Nebraska could deal with being stabbed in the back in favor of Texas if it were fiscally beneficial. The B1G is run better, it's a joint effort that is interested in all aspects. You may find them irrelevant, Nebraska may never compete with Ohio State/Penn State/Michigan for B1G Titles or National Chmpionships again, but they won't be going back to the Big 12.That ship is burned, burnt orange.

I don't know anybody across the nation that hates Kansas State, but ask yourself where you will be if Texas decides to go the Notre Dame route, or if Oklahoma joined the B1G or SEC.

I agree that Nebraska belongs in the Big 12, but I can't ever see that happening. Hopefully for Nebraska, and B1G the Huskers can reclaim it's luster.

Big 12 won't have a team in the playoff this year. The Big 10 likely will have at least one. The SEC is a clear cut #1 with teams like LSU, Alabama and other tough programs such as Auburn, Florida etc. The Big 10 may have bottom feeders like Rutgers and Maryland (who beat Texas twice in 2017-2018) but they're much tougher top to bottom, especially in the week to week grind. There's a huge difference in line play and defenses. Even the players look differently.

Big 12 won't have a team in the playoff this year. The Big 10 likely will have at least one. The SEC is a clear cut #1 with teams like LSU, Alabama and other tough programs such as Auburn, Florida etc. The Big 10 may have bottom feeders like Rutgers and Maryland (who beat Texas twice in 2017-2018) but they're much tougher top to bottom, especially in the week to week grind. There's a huge difference in line play and defenses. Even the players look differently.

Season far from over to be assuming OU won’t run table as they have 3 of last 4 to get in. 45 days of football left. OSU has choked 3 years running, 2016 31-0 kicked it off. I’m not sold on the Big 10 or PAC until it can close the deal late in season like OU has. Granted OU has ran into the SEC and Clemson buzzsaw once in, but at least they’re there and playing them all close while Texas thumped Georgia last year and played LSU to the last possession. The best win the Big 10 has had in last 3 seasons has been Michigan’s win over a decent but not elite ND this past weekend. And before that OSU vs OU in 2016. That’s pretty sad for such an “elite conference”. The B1G’s bowl wins over the PAC the last couple seasons don’t do much for anyone.

Competing with the SEC and Clemson is where it’s at the last 3-4 years. And Ou and Texas are at least in the ring with gloves on.

NU could be there again back in the XII. I’d bet my life savings. It won’t happen with the Big Slow folk. For Christ’s sake we were on the same side of the table here for a century talking about the big 8/12 vs the world and now this stupid big 10 talk.

Last edited:
Big Slow Folk? You mean the run of the mill Big 12 OL/DL/LB/CB/S? Because there's a huge void of talent there.

The NFL Combine will back up my assertion as well.

Big Slow Folk? You mean the run of the mill Big 12 OL/DL/LB/CB/S? Because there's a huge void of talent there.

The NFL Combine will back up my assertion as well.

Well we have 10 teams so can’t look overall bud...

Texas being down killed those draft and combine numbers for a few years. But this past years combined was the best per team since the new format and will only continue to improve per team with Texas up there again. You don’t sign 3 top 4 classes in a row as Texas is doing and not improve those numbers.

Big 10 is without a major hotbed in California, Texas and Florida. Ohio is a distant 5th behind Georgia in 4/5 stars.

Texas being down killed those draft and combine numbers for a few years. But this past years combined was the best per team since the new format and will only continue to improve per team with Texas up there again. You don’t sign 3 top 4 classes in a row as Texas is doing and not improve those numbers.

Big 10 is without a major hotbed in California, Texas and Florida. Ohio is a distant 5th behind Georgia in 4/5 stars.

Big XII/Texas 10 will still have no FBS playoff wins after this year. Still a joke of a conference and will eventually be broken up. Enjoy your Longhorn Network.

No schools want to join the Big XII/Texas 10 besides BYU, Houston, SMU and Central Florida. It is a cancer just like the SWC was.

No schools want to join the Big XII/Texas 10 besides BYU, Houston, SMU and Central Florida. It is a cancer just like the SWC was.

Colorado, Missouri, Nebraska and Texas A&M ain’t crawling back to the Big XII/Texas 10. Ever. Go beg somewhere else. You guys got left in the dust and have zero options other than to follow your masters to the south. That is your ugly reality.

Big XII/Texas 10 will still have no FBS playoff wins after this year. Still a joke of a conference and will eventually be broken up. Enjoy your Longhorn Network.

I will mark this post for when the Big 10 either gets goose egged or left out of playoff again. 4 years running baby! Must be fun!

Meanwhile OU is playing with Bama, Georgia and Clemson at least. Texas beat Georgia last year and played toe to toe with LSU this year.

Michigan got its elite SEC test last year and got curb stomped. PSU and OSU are too scared to schedule them clearly, and have enjoyed beating up the PAC while on the sidelines to what matters the last couple years after OU thrashed OSU in Columbus in 2017.

But...what do I know?!!!

If we’re being honest, TCU and WVU have done more this decade than NU, CU, TAMU and MU combined. WVU is a full state’s focus just like NU is and TCU is well better than A&M is as a program. CU and MU will be perpetually mediocre, wjth their occasion decent season.

WVU is also the #14 all time winning program mind you. Well above the other 3 hold NU of course. NU now is behind OU for all time wins FYI.

WVU and TCU bring multiple 10-11 win seasons and NY6 bowl wins, while all 4 of the others don’t have one (NY6 for sure), in the last ten years.

I was trying to be nice (would think it’s a compliment saying we’d roll out the red carpet for you tomorrow) here but I guess that’s not welcomed by you, sir.

Last edited:
I will mark this post for when the Big 10 either gets goose egged or left out of playoff again. 4 years running baby! Must be fun!

Meanwhile OU is playing with Bama, Georgia and Clemson at least. Texas beat Georgia last year and played toe to toe with LSU this year.

Michigan got its elite SEC test last year and got curb stomped. PSU and OSU are too scared to schedule them clearly, and have enjoyed beating up the PAC while on the sidelines to what matters the last couple years after OU thrashed OSU in Columbus in 2017.

But...what do I know?!!!

Michigan’s top 4 players skipped the bowl game, including 2 first round draft picks. It’s not a surprise they lost the game.

OSU thrashed OU the year before. Big deal.

Reactions: Huskred01

But...what do I know?!!!

Michigan’s top 4 players skipped the bowl game, including 2 first round draft picks. It’s not a surprise they lost the game.

OSU thrashed OU the year before. Big deal.

Florida sat guys and had injuries too. Moot point.

Yes and then got thrashed 31-0 in the playoff. They can’t hang.

OU and Texas are hanging up there. OSU and Michigan (or whoever you want to put in there) are not ...over last 2-3 years. You can’t spin it any other way. 2017 Georgia or 2018 Bama, both would have goose-egged any B1G team. OU played both to the end. Had Georgia beat with 3 min and the ball and couldn’t get a first down to ice it.

B1G gets hyped up this year bc they didn’t have a marquee game until UM-ND finally. That was a good win. That’s been it tho since OSU’s win over OU in 2016. 3-4 6-0 teams mean jack unless you play a hard non con which no one did.

ND isn’t even close to LSU’s level tho that Texas had to endure. And Texas played pound for pound with them. ND did play Georgia close, so that def helps the B1G perception.

But in my eyes, the B1G is all hype and hot air until it performs...

Take away OSU and that conference has nothing nationally this century. NU, OU and Texas have played in a total of 7 BCS national title games and 3 playoffs since 2000. OSU is the only team in the B1G that has. And only been 4 times.

I think NU's departure has hurt them in regards to natural rivalries. I grew up in Orlando, went to UCF during our Division II days in the 80s and every year , even in Orlando, the Oklahoma Nebraska game was one to watch. That was destroyed. Part of Nebraska's issues today is conference realignment. The sport is different today than it was in the 30 years ago. It just is and it will continue to change. Most times when the Big10 schools faced fast SEC and even ACC schools , they didn't /don't fare well. I will say that 3 yards and a cloud of dust image of the Big is still there at times. I can't stand most Big programs with Michigan and Ohio State , but with that said Ohio State is the real deal this year.

As far as where many UCF fans would like to go, it would be either the ACC or SEC for geography, but many would be happy for the Big12. It's the coveted P5 designation more than anything else. Slap P5 on the UCF jersey and it opens doors to recruiting and it triples the income from TV revenue.

I think that UCF is in a tough spot. Florida State and Florida probably block you from the ACC and SEC. The big 12 is the only other option for you. But they have shown no interest in expanding their conference either. They don't want to further dilute the per school payout.

I think that UCF is in a tough spot. Florida State and Florida probably block you from the ACC and SEC. The big 12 is the only other option for you. But they have shown no interest in expanding their conference either. They don't want to further dilute the per school payout.
This thread has gone well.:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT