ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger King

At the start of episode 4, Joe Exotic is drinking out of a Hawkeye cup. Explains a lot.
I am the Tiger King!
rs_1024x759-200320120540-1024-tiger-king-netflix.jpg

Reactions: headcard
I sat for 6 straight hours and watched the whole thing...I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Every single person in this documentary could come straight out of Eastbound & Down, Vice Principals or The Righteous Gemstones. It's a true life Danny McBride project.

Those that have Netflix have you entered the world of Joe Exotic yet? EVERYONE in this story is nuts

https://www.netflix.com/title/81115994

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/24/netf...-true-crime-documentary-binge-watch-12447848/
The fact that this dude got votes for running for office is absolutely ridiculous. That shows a lot about this country.

19%

Regarding the show though, it is pure gold. It is absolutely hilarious, and the people are all crazy in their own way. Carole's husband gets a special shout out for hiding his crazy the most!

The fact that this dude got votes for running for office is absolutely ridiculous. That shows a lot about this country.

19%

Regarding the show though, it is pure gold. It is absolutely hilarious, and the people are all crazy in their own way. Carole's husband gets a special shout out for hiding his crazy the most!
A couple questions on Carol:

A) Am I the only one that thought she was hot back in the day?

B). Is there any doubt she killed her first husband?

A). I don't find her attractive at all. Maybe it is the crazy involved, but no attraction even in the old pics

B). No doubt... Those tigers ate him

It’s just absolutely bonkers. Every single episode there was at least three twists that were like wtf? Every episode I changed who I was rooting for and then some weird stuff came out about that person until by the end when I hated all of them and started rooting for Joe kinda? Really incredible story they stumbled onto.

She was just too crazy for my liking on the hot scale and highly suspicious she killed her first husband. Absolutely no emotion when talking about him disappearing in past footage and more current. His affairs, money, and disagreement over tiger breeding the motive

She was just too crazy for my liking on the hot scale and highly suspicious she killed her first husband. Absolutely no emotion when talking about him disappearing in past footage and more current. His affairs, money, and disagreement over tiger breeding the motive
She totally killed him. And if I'm being completely honest, the fact that she is bat shit crazy turns me on a little.

“If someone wanted a cat to eat you they’d pour sardine oil on you, I don’t know” - Carole

Her husband on that leash during the wedding, lol

And for real Joe was set up, just a loud overcompensating tool. Did he hate Carole, yes. But did he pay that dude who hated him
from the jump to kill her, **** no.

No love for Chucky? Great dig by Joe E btw

Last edited:
I like how Joe Exotic claims he sings on his albums and music videos. Totally not him. I mean listen to his speaking voice. The capper was him trying to sing at the funeral.
Heard on the radio that he asked two unknowns to do the music, I think pro bono, and they agreed, hoping it might jumpstart their careers. They had no idea he was gonna claim it as his own.

I gotta watch this...

19%

Well it was in Oklahoma....fn hillbillies

Reactions: TheBeav815
And for real Joe was set up, just a loud overcompensating tool. Did he hate Carole, yes. But did he pay that dude who hated him
from the jump to kill her, **** no.
It really surprises me how many people think this is the case. I could maybe see a case being made for Jeff Lowe as a co-conspirator but the idea that these bumbling idiots who can't seem to do anything right in the first place would be able to orchestrate some elaborate frame up without everything going wrong just seems unlikely. As far as Joe goes, it seems pretty much in character that a methhead who lives in his own reality and doesn't seem to think more than five minutes in the future would try to hire a hit man for 3k, it would go wrong and he'd get caught. Sounds about right to me.

Reactions: artguy68
Watching Ozark now. As soon as we finish season 3, we plan on watching Tiger King. I’ve heard it’s crazy as hell.

I watched tiger king... now im on all american.. its pretty good i will watch ozarks as soon a this is over

Tiger King confirms every prejudice I hold about the states of Oklahoma and Florida.

With regard to Carole, evidently Nebraska Ave. down in Tampa isn't some street you just walk along crying because you had a fight with your husband and threw a potato at him.

The locals say it's the drag where you go pick up prostitutes. Carole was a pro. When you look at it through that lens, the story of him just happening to pick her up on the street, somebody pointing a gun at somebody else, and her going "home" with him that same night make an awful lot of sense.

Notice how they cut to b-roll of a cheap motel door closing when they say she went home with him. The producers were giving a big hint there.

Ol' Carole did herself a real life Pretty Woman when she found out how much money he had. Then she pulled off one of the most obvious murders I've ever heard of in my life and somehow got away with it.

I think she and OJ should get married and let the chips fall where they may.

Watching Ozark now. As soon as we finish season 3, we plan on watching Tiger King. I’ve heard it’s crazy as hell.
We finished Tiger king and just started season 3 of Ozark. Ozark is so dam good. Tiger King is insane and that’s an understatement.

I am rationing my Ozark consumption to 1 episode a night. Each episode feel much longer than an hour. I also restarted West Wing for like the 10th time. It is still so good

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT