ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Deals

I got rid of my season tickets this year and plan to just go to the occasional game every now and then instead. I may look into this because that isn't a bad deal at all. Thanks good sir!

Reactions: saluno22
I got rid of my season tickets this year and plan to just go to the occasional game every now and then instead. I may look into this because that isn't a bad deal at all. Thanks good sir!
Yeah, there's no way with my life I'd be able to make it to anywhere near every game...9 games might be doable though

Reactions: RobsterMobster
Yeah, just finding time to carve out to listen to the games is a struggle for me sometimes, let alone getting to many games (I live in Omaha).

Enjoy my time at Hawk's Field.
Honestly, home series take up an entire weekend.
Sometimes 5 home games in a week, then two, back to back.
Thank goodness Husker fans like to clap,
because that can be heck on your voice.
Not to mention concession stand budgeting.
But we must also appreciate the free parking!!!
So yeah, I'd recommend the 9 game package over season tickets.
Especially if they are offering seating at all levels.

My guess would be these available seats are already in the areas 'not renewal for post season play'. Which are still really good seats, directly behind 1st and 3rd bases. Haven't seen the Facebook ad, but I believe those tickets packages were called Diamond Deals over the last few years.

I only guess this because, this was the last week to make payments on the 3-payment plan for season tickets. Plus sometime in the middle of January is when season ticket holders can request seat upgrades or additions. So it strikes me a little odd that they would be running this type of promotion at the moment. But if they are... jump on board!

Reactions: RobsterMobster
I’ve had season tickets since Haymarket Park opened. I don’t plan on ever giving them up. I moved to Omaha 10 years ago and now I split them three ways with friends in Lincoln.

I can’t get to as many games but my friends are subsidizing my athletic department priority points. At some point that will help me get a better lot for football parking. ;) Plus being a season ticket holder means access to the same seats for postseason games. (That will happen again someday, right?!?!?)

I’ve had season tickets since Haymarket Park opened. I don’t plan on ever giving them up. I moved to Omaha 10 years ago and now I split them three ways with friends in Lincoln.

I can’t get to as many games but my friends are subsidizing my athletic department priority points. At some point that will help me get a better lot for football parking. ;) Plus being a season ticket holder means access to the same seats for postseason games. (That will happen again someday, right?!?!?)
Yeah, having people to split them with would be nice. I gave mine up. I think I’m just a jinx and my hope is by giving them up the team will start hosting regionals again. I’m the sacrificial lamb for our fan base. Smokin

Surprised me when you first mentioned you let em go.
I've dropped my football and volleyball tickets in the past...
each for different reasons at different times. So I can kinda relate.
Still expect you to keep things in line over here :Cool:

Postseason at Haymarket again?!?!
Just got to keep winning... MORE :mad:

Surprised me when you first mentioned you let em go.
I've dropped my football and volleyball tickets in the past...
each for different reasons at different times. So I can kinda relate.
Still expect you to keep things in line over here :Cool:

Postseason at Haymarket again?!?!
Just got to keep winning... MORE :mad:
I also have a kiddo doing club volleyball and the tourneys are all in Saturday’s in the spring. Just didn’t make fiscal sense.

I’ll still do my part on the board but this board is a team effort and I couldn’t do it without you guys!!! :D

GBR!!!

I also have a kiddo doing club volleyball and the tourneys are all in Saturday’s in the spring. Just didn’t make fiscal sense.

I’ll still do my part on the board but this board is a team effort and I couldn’t do it without you guys!!! :D

GBR!!!
I spent WAY too much time on this board last season. Enjoyed it, but definitely became too much of a distraction. I'll certainly post articles and highlights I see, but won't make an effort to catch every game.

I spent WAY too much time on this board last season. Enjoyed it, but definitely became too much of a distraction. I'll certainly post articles and highlights I see, but won't make an effort to catch every game.
Probably easier for the psyche that way too!

The 9 game Diamond Deal package is now available
just go to the the Ticket section at Huskers.com, and go baseball.
Customize your package to your liking.
There are some real nice seats available.
And just to warn anyone.... I checked the map.
There are 2 seats available next to me. Careful where you pick Eek

The 9 game Diamond Deal package is now available
just go to the the Ticket section at Huskers.com, and go baseball.
Customize your package to your liking.
There are some real nice seats available.
And just to warn anyone.... I checked the map.
There are 2 seats available next to me. Careful where you pick Eek
I was actually thinking the other day, have any season ticket holders who post here seen anything about conference tournament tickets? I emailed the TD Ameritrade Park/MECA ticket office last week, haven't heard back yet.

I'm getting a lot of offers from the NCAA
for General Admission booklets for the College World Series.

Nothing on the B1G Tournament yet.
It was closer to Spring last year too.
But there was an email like a couple weeks before they went on sale.

I'm getting a lot of offers from the NCAA
for General Admission booklets for the College World Series.

Nothing on the B1G Tournament yet.
It was closer to Spring last year too.
But their was an email like a couple weeks before they went on sale.
Cool, thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT