ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday night NCAA hoops

schuele

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Apr 17, 2005
Shockers survived an early onslaught from Notre Dame to get back in the game - Irish up by 3 at the half.

What on Earth will it take for the networks to retire Marv Albert? He gets just about every call wrong, and barely seems to know which teams are playing.

That was a good game - couple of big misses at the FT line in the final minute really cost Carolina.

Originally posted by schuele:
Shockers survived an early onslaught from Notre Dame to get back in the game - Irish up by 3 at the half.

What on Earth will it take for the networks to retire Marv Albert? He gets just about every call wrong, and barely seems to know which teams are playing.
Hey dont tick Marv off. He'll bite you.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I'm pissed I didn't lay down more $$ on Kentucky. It was free money, but the media hype machine behind WVU made me hesitant.
furious.r191677.gif

Except for a stretch late in the first half, they really dominated Wichita State. Great ball movement and several guys were knocking down shots. Thought the Shockers had a shot to advance, but they got thumped.

Was afraid the Shockers might be tapped out emotionally after thumping KU.

I hope the genius WV player who said Kentucky doesn't play hard learned it's best to not talk crap about an undefeated team in late March. You can't press when that team doesn't allow you to make shots.

Thought Wisky was going to blow it for awhile.

ADVERTISEMENT