ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday: Nebraska vs. Indiana (Huskers win 4-1)

RobsterMobster

Administrator
Jan 5, 2010
GBR!

I'll be playing in an old man softball game so will miss part of the game. I'll update what I can though!

Bottom 1st

One out single for Placzek. Single to RF by Meyers to put runners on 1st and 2nd! Miller grounds out to 2nd but the runners advance to 2nd and 3rd. Schreiber ground out to the pitcher to end the inning.

Bottom 6th

One out infield single for Meyers. Miller singles to RF and Meyers goes 1st to 3rd! Schreiber with a 3 run bomb to RF!!! Fish K's. Alvarado grounds out to end the inning.

Bottom 7th

Back to back singles to start the inning for Schlepp and Reveles, runners at 1st and 2nd. Boldt pops up to LF. Placzek flies out to RF. Meyers grounds out to SS.

Top 8th

Leadoff walk for IU. Groundout to SS gets the runner at 2nd but was unable to turn the double play. Bloop single to LF puts runners on 1st and 2nd. Chesnut now in to relieve Burkamper. 4-6-3 double play to end the threat!

Bottom 8th

Schreiber with a one out triple to Left Center field! Fish grounds out but does get the RBI as Schreiber scores from 3rd. Alvarado flies out to CF to end the inning.

Top 9th

Luensmann in to close it up for the Skers. Boldt with a great diving catch for out #1! The next batter hits a HR to break the shutout. Meyers catches a line drive for out #2! Groundout to 2nd to end the game and give the Huskers the win!

Reactions: saluno22
Great win. Schreiber is white freaking hot.

We've clinched no worse than the #5 seed. Can clinch #4 tomorrow with a win and a Michigan loss.

Scott Schreiber’s last 3 games: 11-for-14, .789 batting average, 7 runs scored, a double, a triple, 5 home runs, 11 RBI, 29 total bases, and a slugging percentage of 2.071.

Reactions: OmahaSker and k9_r
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT