ADVERTISEMENT

Throw $$$ at Fleck

Jesus people, now Minnesota reminds us of the 90’s? He is better than Frost but that’s it. There are dozens of better choices for us, coaches that have actually turned losing teams into winning teams, that aren’t compete douchenozzles.

Last edited:
Making Minny fans seethe would be the only reason I would want to see this. He's a solid coach.

Reactions: Bugeater
Guy can be annoying but his teams play with a physicality in the run game that reminds of you guys in the 90’s. If he can win at Minny can win at Nebraska. More resources. Would be hard to get him to leave but everyone has a price
Shop the idea around that Wisc or Minnesota remind people of the 90's Huskers and see what response you get.

Shop the idea around that Wisc or Minnesota remind people of the 90's Huskers and see what response you get.
Not saying they are anywhere close to those teams who I watched as much as I humanly could at the time but Fleck emphasizes a strong running game and a physical offensive line which is exactly what you need here. Plus he has proven he can develop players and recruit the Midwest in a state that isn’t overflowing with talent.

Reactions: Laner2
Love the idiots in here who trash Fleck. Fleck should be a top 3 candidate. Funny how "row the boat" hurts so many grown men's feelings. Bunch of pussies.

Why should he be a “Top 3” candidate? He has achieved nothing and he hasn’t even improved his program since taking over. Yes he is an annoying ass douchbag, but he is also an average coach and we need a winner that can turn this thing around.

I think Fleck is annoying, but let's get one thing straight. Him>Frost. Nothing else to say.

smh.gif

Reactions: headcard
Making Minny fans seethe would be the only reason I would want to see this. He's a solid coach.

And what would they be seething about exactly?? They are not stupid enough to think for one second he’d leave them for a school they’re curbstomping year in and year out already. Jesus some of you guys are complete ruhtards, no self awareness at all. Nebraska is the worst team in the P5, and they are a career killer for coaches. Fleck would laugh at the mention of him leaving to go to a lesser school and football program lol

• Haha
And what would they be seething about exactly?? They are not stupid enough to think for one second he’d leave them for a school they’re curbstomping year in and year out already. Jesus some of you guys are complete ruhtards, no self awareness at all. Nebraska is the worst team in the P5, and they are a career killer for coaches. Fleck would laugh at the mention of him leaving to go to a lesser school and football program lol
You're already seething

I don't want your crappy coach. However, if NU wanted Fleck it could have him. I'm not sure how much oxygen you were deprived of in birth, but it must have been considerable.

Love the idiots in here who trash Fleck. Fleck should be a top 3 candidate. Funny how "row the boat" hurts so many grown men's feelings. Bunch of pussies.
Yeah I don't understand the anti-Fleck attitudes that I believe are rooted mostly in sopur grapes. Minnesota is a better program because NU hasn't hired coaches like Fleck. Plain and simple.

I love this! your next home game you won't have 55K in the stands and you are here, on a Husker board, posting! Classic

What I saw today reminded me of an Osborne coached team. Defense was dominating as were the line. Huddled up. Running play clock down and winning T.O.P. Were they in power formations? No. Did they run for 400 yards? No but it seems they schemed the passing game knowing they would have to a bit. Were they we good as a 90s Husker team? No they only have 8 four stars. They do have the same matter of fact approach though.

Those saying Fleck hasn't accomplished anything just hate him because he came into Lincoln without 30 players due to Covid and beat us and continuously kicks our ass while saying how easy it is to run on us. Minnesota has had four 9+ win seasons since 1905. Two of then belong to Fleck. Minnesota hasn't had an 11 win season since 1904 which Fleck has and gave them their first Top 10 finish since 1962. If Nebraska doesn't want to hire a coach like Fleck we will have the same dry spell

Ha! goofers.

What I saw today reminded me of an Osborne coached team. Defense was dominating as were the line. Huddled up. Running play clock down and winning T.O.P. Were they in power formations? No. Did they run for 400 yards? No but it seems they schemed the passing game knowing they would have to a bit. Were they we good as a 90s Husker team? No they only have 8 four stars. They do have the same matter of fact approach though.

Those saying Fleck hasn't accomplished anything just hate him because he came into Lincoln without 30 players due to Covid and beat us and continuously kicks our ass while saying how easy it is to run on us. Minnesota has had four 9+ win seasons since 1905. Two of then belong to Fleck. Minnesota hasn't had an 11 win season since 1904 which Fleck has and gave them their first Top 10 finish since 1962. If Nebraska doesn't want to hire a coach like Fleck we will have the same dry spell

Man your love of this clown is comical. He has 8 four stars, because that’s all he recruited. Comparing this Minnesota team to the 90’s Nebraska teams? Are you ****ing kidding me? They aren’t even a Pelini team. PJ hasn’t accomplished shit at Minnesota, same as the guys before him, as you well know. And winning without 30 players? Buying more of Pj’s nonsense. They were down like two guys from the 2-deep and barely beat a good awful Nebraska team, that lost to everyone. If Nebraska wants to get back to being successful we need a real coach, not a used car salesman.

Reactions: drubendall

Yeah it's funny how headcard and some others keep telling me that I shouldn't like Fleck. That Kill/Claeys was just as good. Like as if I'm nuts. Like as if I don't know when I'm enjoying the season vs when I'm bored with it.

Reactions: Bruce1981

You are really annoying.

Yeah it's funny how headcard and some others keep telling me that I shouldn't like Fleck. That Kill/Claeys was just as good. Like as if I'm nuts. Like as if I don't know when I'm enjoying the season vs when I'm bored with it.

I don’t give a shit who you like. You want to worship that creepy ass weirdo go ahead. What I want is for you to go to your own freaking board and stop obsessing with all things Nebraska.

Fleck is a good not great coach. But please stop.

We don't need this used car salesman to be even mentioned as a great idea to be NU coach.

Its not happening, Fleck will not leave Minnesota with his hero status there, and lastly because it doesn't really make sense to have a BIG coach bolt for another BIG team.

unless its Urban, of course.

We don't need this used car salesman to be even mentioned as a great idea to be NU coach.

Its not happening, Fleck will not leave Minnesota with his hero status there, and lastly because it doesn't really make sense to have a BIG coach bolt for another BIG team.

Good? You realize he's doing this with a roster that is closer to Toledo in stars than Ohio St's?

Reactions: Chuck003

At this point, if a used car salesman can get us to 4-0, I'm buying whatever crap he is selling.

Good? You realize he's doing this with a roster that is closer to Toledo in stars than Ohio St's?
Who's fault is that?😂 Dude apparently can't recruit at an elite level. He's been there 5 years. His recruiting is on par with Wisconsin and Iowa's and he develops reasonably well, so I'll give him that. He gets down votes for being a weirdo overall.

Reactions: Lincoln100
It's the same guys who think we can still win games, they can't believe their eyes. I predict Minnesota wins the west this year. Myself and anybody with a brain would take PJ.

It's the same guys who think we can still win games, they can't believe their eyes. I predict Minnesota wins the west this year. Myself and anybody with a brain would take PJ.
I’d give Headcard more credit than that.. He has his reasons but he can’t deny he is the best Head Coach in the West..

Minnesota looks like the team to win the West especially if they beat Purdue next week.

I think Fleck is annoying, but let's get one thing straight. Him>Frost. Nothing else to say.
Fleck is one of the very few p5 coaches to hold the very rare and distinguished “got blown the F out by Scott frost” mantle

we shouldn’t pursue anyone who was bested by our previous head man, in my opinion

Guy can be annoying but his teams play with a physicality in the run game that reminds of you guys in the 90’s. If he can win at Minny can win at Nebraska. More resources. Would be hard to get him to leave but everyone has a price
Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT