ADVERTISEMENT

Three Blue Blood programs not having good years

Lol....iowa gets a win and their trash fan base is still living over here getting all triggered and shit. Hilarious...Nebraska 903 wins and 5 NCs = blueblood....iowa 665 wins and 6 in a row over big bro = meh....RollingLaugh

Wrong. 2001 Miami and 2019 LSU are the best to ever play.

2019 LSU is right up there no question..

In 1971 No team in college football history has beaten the 2,3, and 4 teams in the country at seasons end and I mean nobody.

2001 the only team Miami beat in the top 10 was Nebraska..
Try again.

2019 LSU is right up there no question..

In 1971 No team in college football history has beaten the 2,3, and 4 teams in the country at seasons end and I mean nobody.

2001 the only team Miami beat in the top 10 was Nebraska..
Try again.
Lol 2001 Miami may not have beaten any top rank teams but trust me.. they would have beaten 2-25.. that was the best team of all time.. frank gore was behind Portis and McGahee.. Andre Johnson with shockey.. and don’t get into the d

Lol 2001 Miami may not have beaten any top rank teams but trust me.. they would have beaten 2-25.. that was the best team of all time.. frank gore was behind Portis and McGahee.. Andre Johnson with shockey.. and don’t get into the d

But they didn’t and struggled with 8-4 Virginia Tech who dropped a pass in the end zone to tie the game... I said to tie the game... sorry but no cigar..

Both 1971 and 1995 seasons along with the 2019 LSU team were the most impressive seasons among the history of college football.. Which has been noted by other college football sites and writers...

Reactions: headcard
Nebraska is.. Iowa sucks at everything

God Almighty I get so tired of our fans saying the stupid line "Iowa Sucks" Does it make you feel better? I think we should all just Shut the Hell Up about any of our opponents. The Huskers DUMB play is nothing to brag about. From the coaches down to the 3rd string players. They are bad. From not knowing what Qb to play, Snaps over the Qb's head, offensive lineman holding (Yes! he held!!!) after the runner already had run by and was on his way to a thirty yard run, not catching a punt or better yet just getting the F out of the way (he is a JUNIOR!!!!) and finally when you (he is a JUNIOR!!!) have a chance to lead the team to a victory you have no field awareness so A. Get sacked B. Don't just hold onto the ball but instead throw it to an Iowa Defensive Lineman. DUMB. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

Ferentz is far from being a great coach, but he owns the Huskers. He should have gone for the first down instead of showing no guts by kicking the FG in the 1st half. He vetoed his son the OC on that one. So what does that say about our Huskers when Kirk's teams have beaten us 6 straight times?

Last edited:
God Almighty I get so tired of our fans saying the stupid line "Iowa Sucks" Does it make you feel better? I think we should all just Shut the Hell Up about any of our opponents. The Huskers DUMB play is nothing to brag about. From the coaches down to the 3rd string players. They are bad. From not know what Qb to play, Snaps over the Qb's head, offensive lineman holding (Yes! he held!!!) after the runner was already gone by and on his way to a thirty yard run, not catching a punt or better yet just getting the F out of the way (he is a JUNIOR!!!!) and finally when you (he is a JUNIOR!!!) have a chance to lead the team to a victory you have no field awareness so A. Get sacked B. Don't just hold onto the ball but instead throw it to an Iowa Defensive Lineman. DUMB. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

Ferentz is far from being a great coach, but he owns the Huskers. He should have gone for the first down instead of showing no guts by kicking the FG in the 1st half. He vetoed his son the OC on that one. So what does that say about our Huskers when Kirk's teams have beaten us 6 straight times?

Iowa sucks

Why argue with Iowa fans? They have no clue of what blue blood even means. Bet fans of other blue blood programs recognize Nebraska as such. Not that it matters as you can look at any list of blue bloods and you will always find Nebraska there.

Lol thinking those three teams are blue bloods.. no nc since 97 out of all three of them
Just because you don't want to recognize it doesnt make it untrue. Heck you like the idea of beating a blue blood. We weren't always good, we won't always be this bad. Your having fun and enjoying the wins, you shoul

Reactions: headcard
I'm a Husker fan on a Husker board dumb ass. Just because I can see the stupidity on here and call it out that means I'm not a fan? People like you are the reason other teams fans make fun of us.
You are a Husker fan that joined after the IA game last year. And only posts are after that game and a year later after the IA games this year.

Sure, makes sense.

You are a Husker fan that joined after the IA game last year. And only posts are after that game and a year later after the IA games this year.

Sure, makes sense.

I have better things to do than live on a message board. Every year I get a little down time around Thanksgiving so I have time to post. Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative, but whatever you want to think. You may need to find a life - monitoring someones posting on a message board seems pretty sad.

I have better things to do than live on a message board. Every year I get a little down time around Thanksgiving so I have time to post. Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative, but whatever you want to think. You may need to find a life - monitoring someones posting on a message board seems pretty sad.

But yet you had time to reply. Enjoy your mom’s basement.. sorry meant downtime.

Yeah, I am the one that needs a life.

So you get a little down time once a year and just at Thanksgiving? Makes sense.

You are either a really crappy Iowa troll or a really goofy Nebraska fan.

See you next year!

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Yeah, I am the one that needs a life.

So you get a little down time once a year and just at Thanksgiving? Makes sense.

You are either a really crappy Iowa troll or a really goofy Nebraska fan.

See you next year!

Great ... look forward to seeing you next year !!!

You have some unresolved issues. Did mommy not hug you enough as a kid or did dad give you the belt? You may want to "talk it out" with someone so you can move forward.

“Talk it out.” Why did you quote this? I’m sorry your Iowa education is letting you down. I hear your mom is making chili tonight.. enjoy.

“Talk it out.” Why did you quote this? I’m sorry your Iowa education is letting you down. I hear your mom is making chili tonight.. enjoy.

Did you cry yesterday? Yeah, I'm guessing you cried. Please find a new, favorite team. There are plenty to choose from in Florida.

Sorry, not every Nebraska fan fits your mold. Enjoy your walk - hopefully it helps you mentally.
Just so we are clear......when are you going to be busy again?

Just want to know how much longer we can enjoy your intriguing discussions.

I mean, I know none of us have a life, but just curious when yours starts again.

Top 5 basketball program? You're crazy .. Duke, NC, Kansas, UCLA, and Cheatucky come to mind.. should I bump one for Iowa?

Yeah!! What kind of idiot counts anything that has occurred in this century!! If it happened before the players on the team grew gray hair and got fat, nobody cares!! Now, where did I put that damn Starter jacket. It's cold outside.

Does that make them a top 5 basketball program ?
Let me try to figure out your logic here.

I assume you think Nebraska football is a top 5 program, however they haven’t sniffed the top 25 for quite a few years.
But....you say Iowa isnt a top 5 program even though they are ranked in the top 5.

Your logic doesn’t make sense and it makes you sound uneducated.

Last edited:
Let me try to figure out your logic here.

I assume you think Nebraska football is a top 5 program, however they haven’t sniffed the top 25 for quite a few years.
But....you say Iowa is a top 5 program even though they are ranked in the top 5.

Your logic doesn’t make sense and it makes you sound uneducated.

Logic? This your logic? Top programs are defined by decades of success. Iowa Football and basketball have not had decades of success .. they, much like your love life, are mediocre.

So Minnesota is for sure better then you.

Do you really think any of Minnesota title teams were better than Nebraska National title teams..

Go do some research and take off the leather helmet and educate yourself...

Michigan, Nebraska, PSU

now 3-10 in conference play this year.

It’s not just Nebraska. Tough year for blue bloods. The Huskers showed up today and gave the Hawkeyes everything they could handle. Gotta be proud of Frost and the kids.
Ligit question. When is a blue blood no longer a blue blood?

Ligit question. When is a blue blood no longer a blue blood?

Look up history from one year after another and you will find your answer..

Blue bloods are through out history of time.. Not just 5- 10- 15 -20- 25 - 30 years...

Ok, so what is the criteria for being considered a blue blood anyway? Obviously it has to be much more then just national championships, otherwise Army (5 Natty's) and Minnesota (7 Natty's) would be considered blue bloods, and they clearly aren't. So championships alone are not the criteria. To me, I think a small part is championships, but I think a blue blood is a school that is many kids dream school. No disrespect to Nebraska, but outside the state of Nebraska I don't think kids are dreaming of being Cornhuskers. Nebraska consistently recruits in the top 25, but when it gets down to it, how many kids will choose a Nebraska over schools like Notre Dame, tOSU, Texas, USC, Alabama or even Oklahoma? I would also say part of the criteria is the school has to be historically good. Nebraska had what, around a 27 year run from 1970 to 1997, so I wouldn't categorize that as historically good, really the same as Army and Minnesota, who were great in the leather helmet days. Schools like tOSU, Alabama, Texas, Michigan, Oklahoma have been historically good. No team is great every year, but these schools and maybe USC have been historically great. And to be honest why does anyone really care about the whole blue blood thing anyway, as long as your proud of your school, that's all that matters. And yes, Nebraska is closer a blue blood then Iowa. LOL But I don't think Hawkeye fans care. LOL Just my opinion for what it's worth.

ADVERTISEMENT