ADVERTISEMENT

Three Blue Blood programs not having good years

But Penn State and Michigan have had winning seasons as of late, this isn’t a one year thing for us...

I'm a Husker fan on a Husker board dumb ass. Just because I can see the stupidity on here and call it out that means I'm not a fan. People like you are the reason other teams fans make fun of us.

You are not a Husker fan. I looked at a few of your pathetic posts. You are one of many Iowa trolls. Iowa will never win a major men’s sports championship.. and I feel bad for you herkies .. enjoy watching men roll around with each other .. something you guys do well.

You are not a Husker fan. I looked at a few of your pathetic posts. You are one of many Iowa trolls. Iowa will never win a major men’s sports championship.. and I feel bad for you herkies .. enjoy watching men roll around with each other .. something you guys do well.

Glad you are the board enforcer. It's too bad, but not all of us run around with rose colored glasses on like you do. And you are looking at my past posts? What a complete loser - get a life.

Please find a new favorite team in Florida and leave the board - you are an embarrassment.

Funny part is that guy plays for them
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why are Iowa fans so damn stupid? I just dont get why they even follow football. You dont have top 10 in all time wins without being a blue blood. Hell Florida State is even a blue blood and they havent been good for a long time.

Last edited:
Won’t be long , with the rate we are losing football games, and Tennessee will pass us on the Blueblood list .

I can see us losing :
Our place on the blue blood list
The sellout streak
Financial support from boosters
Season Ticket Holders

Minnesota has more titles than your team. Methinks
Minnesota has more titles than your team. Methinks you're the clueless one.

🙄 Can we count 1983 like Minnesota did in 1960 losing the Rose Bowl? who happen to lose 2 games..

All our National titles were won beating SEC teams that actually played two platoon football with no leather helmets..

Not to mention the 71 and 95 teams were two of the best teams in the history of college football..

Good bye!

Last edited:
Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT