ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Mickey’s purple suit?

Facecard

Walk On
Sep 13, 2022
What were your thoughts on Mickey wearing a purple suit with gold tie for the unity walk? I wasn’t sure if he thought it was LSU or if he was going for a pimp look from Mangoulsen’s. Maybe dumb and dumber? I’m sure Trev would prefer his head coach wear school colors to a big even such as a home football game.

I can imagine TO wearing a fur coat with snake skin boots and a pimp hat

you know what they say “dress for the job you want (lsu) not the one you have”

What were your thoughts on Mickey wearing a purple suit with gold tie for the unity walk? I wasn’t sure if he thought it was LSU or if he was going for a pimp look from Mangoulsen’s. Maybe dumb and dumber? I’m sure Trev would prefer his head coach wear school colors to a big even such as a home football game.

He is a WR coach and it shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: drubendall

Zero care about his suit.

Did care that the team looked exactly like it looked in weeks 1 and 2.

Illinois could have hung a couple more scores on us if they wanted to, but they generally looked prepared to win the game and were satisfied to play it safe.

They neutralized our #1 threat from the onset, pushed around our OL, and just played ball control / trading of punts in the second half while we predictably imploded with mental errors.

The same thing Iowa does to us every year.

Don't care what he wears. Care about winning games. I think he lost the opportunity to replace Frost on a permanent basis. Sad for us Nebraska fans that he didn't win games but he's been given every chance as the interim so people can't complain about his treatment.

Personally, I think it's a huge lack of good judgement.

Reactions: slwags
Personally, I think it's a huge lack of good judgement.
the dark knight joker GIF

What are your thoughts on the institutional racism within the Iowa football program?

You do realize trev will pass on Mickey and we will not hire a black coach again right? We never have hired a black coach. Should we really be saying other programs have institutionalized Racism?

You do realize trev will pass on Mickey and we will not hire a black coach again right? We never have hired a black coach. Should we really be saying other programs have institutionalized Racism?
We aren't the ones saying it. Dozens of your own football players are the ones saying it.

But you got rid of your S&C coach. Lol.

It would be nice to get that moniker off our back for sure...but the case to make MJ the head coach going forward has a lot of holes in it right now.....and none of them have a thing to do with his skin color... and anyone who really truly believes it does looks very stupid right now.

What's Mangoulsen's? Is it Albortsun's cousin?

It would be nice to get that moniker off our back for sure...but the case to make MJ the head coach going forward has a lot of holes in it right now.....and none of them have a thing to do with his skin color... and anyone who really truly believes it does looks very stupid right now.
Would I like him to be the next coach absolutely..
Do I think he is going to be the next head coach, I highly doubt it..

Now leave..
I also don’t think trev has it in him to hire someone such as Mickey and actually allow him to do a good job without meddling.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78

You've got a whole lot of stupid going on in that pea brain of yours.

Langston university isn’t a division one program, Pretty sure that is what GaRed is referring too..
He said he was never a head coach. I said he was. Lots of guys never been coaches at a certain level and do well in the right environment. I think Mickey could if trev wasn’t so terrible of an AD.

If Joseph had worked miracles with the dog shit roster he inherited, he probably would have gotten the HC job. But he hasn't, and he won't.

It really isn't any more complicated than that. Stop inventing stupid crap to get upset about.
No one's upset.

bobsburgers-fox.gif

He said he was never a head coach. I said he was. Lots of guys never been coaches at a certain level and do well in the right environment. I think Mickey could if trev wasn’t so terrible of an AD.
You’re a complete idiot. You came in with a stupid post about what Mickey was wearing and now you want to say Trev won’t hire him because of his color.

Trev has a strong bond with Mickey and would be perfectly fine with him being the head coach at Nebraska. The fan base couldn’t care less about skin color. We just want someone that is competent and can win.

It’s not the most ideal audition for Mickey, but unfortunately that’s the hand he’s been dealt. Hopefully he is retained on the new staff, but it’s a huge risk to make him the head coach and prolong the current state of Nebraska football.

It was just some stupid pre-game thing and he wasn't wearing it on the sidelines during the game was he? Who the hell cares, and I'm no fan of Mickey as HC.

ADVERTISEMENT