ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on draftees?

sui111

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Anybody have any thoughts on present underclassmen players that might be drafted? Recruits?
I'm thinking Alvarado, McSteen, Meyers?
Swanda as far as recruits?

I think Alvarado may be the highest draft pick because of his mid 90's fastball. Very limited book on him but probably worth the draft spot. I do think we have a few guys drafted in rounds 15-25 or so but not sure who would leave or stay. This is a hard class to grade.

I think Alvarado may be the highest draft pick because of his mid 90's fastball. Very limited book on him but probably worth the draft spot. I do think we have a few guys drafted in rounds 15-25 or so but not sure who would leave or stay. This is a hard class to grade.
Anybody have any thoughts on present underclassmen players that might be drafted? Recruits?
I'm thinking Alvarado, McSteen, Meyers?
Swanda as far as recruits?
McSteen, Meyer's and Schreiber are all Sophomore's and not eligible until after their Junior years

McSteen, Meyer's and Schreiber are all Sophomore's and not eligible until after their Junior years
McSteen is a sophomore and not eligible but Meyer's and Schreiber are Juniors and eligible. I'm guessing I was accidentally quoted on this comment though since the only one I mentioned by name was Alvarado.

Reactions: Tommie21
McSteen is a sophomore and not eligible but Meyer's and Schreiber are Juniors and eligible. I'm guessing I was accidentally quoted on this comment though since the only one I mentioned by name was Alvarado.
I believe he's in his third year due to injury so he'd be eligible I think

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT