ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Big Ten Championship?

SteveO29

Dec 14, 2020
On paper the Buckeyes should roll, but in this weird year anything could happen I guess.

OSU will be well-rested as they have only played 2 games in the last 5 weeks. Northwestern coming off a get right game at home against the Illini.

To win I think Northwestern is going to have do something differently on defense than what they are used to. The last two years OSU has had no problem putting 40+ on them.

I guess going up against Haskins and Fields is a lot different than Petras, Stanley, Coan, Mertz, and Martinez.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Ohio State- A Lot
Northwestern- Not Much

9and4 will drink many fancy IPAs while enjoying the destruction of his ex’s alma mater. It will be a good 😛ass time!

Reactions: 9and4
Ohio State- A Lot
Northwestern- Not Much

9and4 will drink many fancy IPAs while enjoying the destruction of his ex’s alma mater. It will be a good 😛ass time!
This is her now, so no biggie.
giphy.gif

I may be way off but NW takes games like this and slows them down to a snails pace. I think they will lose but it will be closer than the 21.5 that is out there right now imo. A lot of pressure on OSU to not only win, but blow them out. Zero pressure on NW in this game as everyone already has them marked for an L

Reactions: 9and4
I may be way off but NW takes games like this and slows them down to a snails pace. I think they will lose but it will be closer than the 21.5 that is out there right now imo. A lot of pressure on OSU to not only win, but blow them out. Zero pressure on NW in this game as everyone already has them marked for an L

What do you mean Ioway and Minnesota play their whole seasons at a snails pace and it doesn’t have to be a game like this..

I think Northwestern will keep it close. They have a good defense and Ramsey is a really good qb.

Northwestern will keep up the tradition for the west devision and get embarrassed game wiIl be over at halftime hell we should have beat them if we’d had a quarterback that can complete passes

Reactions: JoelBittner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT