ADVERTISEMENT

Thought you might enjoy this video

Looks like all the Millennial’s on this board don’t think much of this thread.;)

I just saw it. I'm about one of the oldest millennials in existence at 38.

I've had a job in national security basically since I left high school and have sold a couple of houses and three kids and all that.

Never really understood the whole millennials just want to sit under a tree and do selfie on an iPhone thing. No one I knew ever did that.

But I've been on the tech side alot...which is basically the 21st century divide between haves and have nots.

Maybe out in the general business management or "undeclared" realm you get a bunch of folks that want to make 100k a year and can't but most folks I've run into are pretty capable.

I just saw it. I'm about one of the oldest millennials in existence at 38.

I've had a job in national security basically since I left high school and have sold a couple of houses and three kids and all that.

Never really understood the whole millennials just want to sit under a tree and do selfie on an iPhone thing. No one I knew ever did that.

But I've been on the tech side alot...which is basically the 21st century divide between haves and have nots.

Maybe out in the general business management or "undeclared" realm you get a bunch of folks that want to make 100k a year and can't but most folks I've run into are pretty capable.

Trust me you never judge a book by it’s cover..
And you’re a good example..Winking
Nothing personal..

So you’ll let me in the stadium despite being a blue hair being called by your peers.. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT