ADVERTISEMENT

Thought Huard was being way too mean to Frost

Steveelement

Aug 27, 2022
Can’t imagine Scott is too pleased with the way Brock called that 4th quarter. I finally watched the replay on YouTube and thought it was very unprofessional.

I doubt Fitz was being super conservative because Frost has sucked in close games. He was being super conservative, because he doesn’t trust Hilinski yet.

Can’t imagine Scott is too pleased with the way Brock called that 4th quarter. I finally watched the replay on YouTube and thought it was very unprofessional.

I doubt Fitz was being super conservative because Frost has sucked in close games. He was being super conservative, because he doesn’t trust Hilinski yet.
Of all the things Frost has to worry about, I doubt this makes his top 500.

What is interesting is you jumped on Brock for his opinion and then give your own.

So the first three quarters when the Huskes led, he was OK? Maybe there is a correlation if you stop and think about it.

Frost and the Huskers beat Huards second ranked UW team in 97. Probably bitter still
Was thinking this same thing at about minute 8 of Huard calling frost and his team a gutless pussy on the broadcast

said we haven’t shown the ability to go take a game about 85 times in the fourth quarter. no need for nw to risk giving it to us

he was right.

Huard is fine. Frost’s teams have a reputation based upon solidly objective trends. Nothing wrong with bringing it up when you see it unfolding yet again.

Are you one of his Florida Georgia Line hot tub tobacco buddies? What's it like being the catcher?

Frost and the Huskers beat Huards second ranked UW team in 97. Probably bitter still

sep-1997-quarterback-brock-huard-of-the-washington-huskies-gets-hit-picture-id1785370

Reactions: Huskerfan2112
Wouldn’t it be nice if Scott Frost ever did something—anything—to silence his ever growing legion of doubters? All he had to do was *not* call an onside kick when up by 11, and chances are, Huard would’ve had to find a whole new narrative.

Just once, it’d be nice if Frost would surprise us.

Huard actually has a ton of respect for Nebraska. I imagine he looks at our program knowing what it once was in disgust that guys named Riley were more successful and canned after three years and no class individuals like Frost get 5.

Funny how these turds keep showing up here. Hilarious.

I don't think it was Hilinksi, per se. Fitz does that a lot when he had a lead and the run was working well enough to burn time.

Last edited:
To be honest I didn't even notice Huard being overly critical I was so pissed off myself but are we really this SOFT as a fanbase that we are going to be mad at an announcer who may of been critical of a head coach who is 15-30 (10-26 B1G) and made a decision that clearly effected the outcome of the game.

Huard calls it like he sees it. I've always enjoyed it when he is calling our games.

To be honest I didn't even notice Huard being overly critical I was so pissed off myself but are we really this SOFT as a fanbase that we are going to be mad at an announcer who may of been critical of a head coach who is 15-30 (10-26 B1G) and made a decision that clearly effected the outcome of the game.

Huard calls it like he sees it. I've always enjoyed it when he is calling our games.
Who’s mad, the newbie? Don’t see anyone else mad in this thread… maybe the newbie isn’t a husker fan. Pretty sure 99% of husker fans aren’t mad at Huard. We are mad at Frost.

Reactions: 1Ramsker3
Huard is one of the best in the game.
Here is a little meaningless information on Brock. The three Huard brothers were coached at Puyallup (Pew Al Up) High School by their dad, Mike. Mike was a pretty good running back at former NAIA power Central Washington University. Before he had his own kids playing quarterback for him Mike had another pretty good quarterback in Billy Joe Hobert. The Hobert scandal caused Don James to quit, but Billy Joe was a pretty good, tough college quarterback at U Dub.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT