ADVERTISEMENT

Thompson is coming back and intends to win the starting job

Great news, welcome back Casey! A true QB competition (and for that matter, all positions) going forward! We saw this year the importance of having a backup that is ready to play. I have more confidence (since TO) that this year, the best player at each position will play (and the backup players will be ready too)! GBR!

In the last 2 decades, NU has had 1 even season and 9 losing seasons.

Maybe NU could reward the fans with some success for a change.

In other words, res ipsa loquitur.

This has sucked, but that isn’t accurate. We’ve had 3 9-win seasons in the past 10.

Reactions: Frozone
Casey coming back is very good.
Gotta make sure there’s no awkwardness in leadership/room dynamic with Sims, but I love Casey giving it a go here.
Staying was probably his best option. Between injury and NIL, this is his best option.

2 Decades.. 🤔🙄You’re spoiled 2022-2002.. Last 7 of the past 8 since Riley been hired have been scrutinizing.

would’t you agree..
Is this the English language? Can someone point me to a translator for this?

You bet your fanny I'm spoiled. I don't get your use of scrutinizing here.
The resident board Fetterman demands you just ignore his lack of education, and also his illiteracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just trying to cheer him up. The Jaemekon Bling Online store isn't doing well. He's got a warehouse of Jaemekon Pillows, Jaemekon Koozies that unexpectedly dissolve in contact with fluids, Jaemekon Slap Chop Vegetable Dicers and Jaemekon Oversized Snoop Dog Gold Chains.
Apparently, he spent his start-up money on products and failed to spend any on R & D.

I won't beat a man when he's down, otherwise, he's coming after me again with Greta.

Jaemekon is a cool dude. A weird dude, but a cool dude nevertheless. LOL

Reactions: Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT