ADVERTISEMENT

This will probably be used to end football....even though his team didn’t play.

Yes sir, I saw that. I read that as not official confirmation. Not a "yes" or "no" to COVID.

Either way, I stand by my last point. I know very active people over 65 that are a long ways from dying that still have a health issue that increases their fatality risk with this virus.
Which ALSO has NOTIHNG to do with football. Your own risk because of your weight and diabetes has nothing to do with whether or not colleges should play football this fall.

Fair enough. All I’m saying is it’s not against the realm of possibilities that this was held for something down the road. If Biden never runs, we never see the video. If Kavanaugh isn’t nominated, nothing is said about what might or might not have happened in college.

Not sure why it is so not relevant, but I guess in your world accusations against democrats must always be false, while accusations against republicans must be thoroughly checked out.

Or, maybe, it’s called politics. Like I said earlier.
The reason Kavanaugh wasn't relevant is because I was not on this board at the time, so it would have been tough to defend him or say he was guilty, the latter of which I've never said here or anywhere.

People did see the Biden video in 2015. It was on C-Span. And like I said, if Biden was really groping her, someone would have raised holy hell about it. Nothing to investigate.

I do think Kavanaugh is a douchebag, but that's a matter of opinion, and being a douchebag isn't against the law, or make one a rapist.

Which ALSO has NOTIHNG to do with football. Your own risk because of your weight and diabetes has nothing to do with whether or not colleges should play football this fall.
Never said it did. Do you always make assumptions or put words in people's posts?

Last edited:
The reason Kavanaugh wasn't relevant is because I was not on this board at the time, so it would have been tough to defend him or say he was guilty, the latter of which I've never said here or anywhere.

People did see the Biden video in 2015. It was on C-Span. And like I said, if Biden was really groping her, someone would have raised holy hell about it. Nothing to investigate.

I do think Kavanaugh is a douchebag, but that's a matter of opinion, and being a douchebag isn't against the law, or make one a rapist.
Thanks for the response.

I haven’t seen the video so really don’t have much to stand on. I was just going off of what seems to be the usual stuff making the rounds at election time. Throw whatever you can against the wall and see if it sticks.

Reactions: bshirt73 and BB73
Thanks for the response.

I haven’t seen the video so really don’t have much to stand on. I was just going off of what seems to be the usual stuff making the rounds at election time. Throw whatever you can against the wall and see if it sticks.
Fair enough.

It was on C-Span, and it looked awkward enough that it grabbed some attention at the time, but no one raised much of a stink about it.

Reactions: timnsun
MClo3Ln.png

source data : https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm#:~:text=Excess deaths are typically defined,in which the death occurred.
Here is why we want to wait to judge this.

Here is why we want to wait to judge this.

Let alone excess deaths caused by lockdowns from things such as delayed cancer screenings, missed care for alzhiemeirs patients, increased suicide, increased drug overdose, etc.

Excess deaths from the lockdowns and the hospital hysteria likely exceed wuflu deaths.
We've had lots of people refuse to seek medical care for stroke symptoms which has led to quite a few people in our area with irreversible neurologic damage. I'm sure there's been some cardiac deaths as well from people being reluctant to go to the ER. My spouse had a run over the past month of hospitalized patients who had put off visits for pulmonary symptoms. Lots of very sick people with pneumonia not caused by COVID.

We've had lots of people refuse to seek medical care for stroke symptoms which has led to quite a few people in our area with irreversible neurologic damage. I'm sure there's been some cardiac deaths as well from people being reluctant to go to the ER. My spouse had a run over the past month of hospitalized patients who had put off visits for pulmonary symptoms. Lots of very sick people with pneumonia not caused by COVID.

Great points. I also wonder how much preventative treatment is being delayed due to fear of the covid.

Let's look at the situation:

Biden fondles a little girl's nipple in the same room that her dad is in, and yet not a peep out of the dad or anyone else in the room about it in the 5 years since it happened. Seems to me one of two possible things is at play here.

A. The video is fake or manipulated in some way
B. The dad is so in the tank for Biden, 5 years before Biden decided that he was going to run for president (this "incident" was from 2015), that he is willing to accept Biden's groping of his young daughter, and neither he nor anyone else in the room has ever said a thing about it this entire time.

Never mind the fact checkers and such, with their actual video and un-doctored photography, or the fact that the "nipple" video originated from a satire website. I wonder which of these scenarios seems more likely.

SMH

GBR

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT