ADVERTISEMENT

This tweet will get some haters riled up....

Who cares why they are interested in coming NU. Riley has conection with Keyshawn and he is using it to his advantage that's good coaching. Quite frankly if he didn't use his past coaching experiences and his past friendships with ex-players and other coaches he wouldn't be doing his job. I think Riley and his staff are doing well recruiting for coming off a 6-7 season, coach Bray,Stewart and Williams have done very well. I am excited about the future here just give them time and let them coach, they are good coaches.

They would have went wherever Riley was at in my opinion. It wasn't the school that reeled them in, it was Riley's relationship with KJ Sr.

I don't think that's the case if he was still at Oregon State. Another "power type school" sure but I don't think Riley would be enough if he was still in Corvallis.

Reactions: timnsun
I don't think that's the case if he was still at Oregon State. Another "power type school" sure but I don't think Riley would be enough if he was still in Corvallis.

That could be true but to choose Nebraska who has really done nothing much in the past 15 years is odd. But I guess we will never know. But I do know they wouldn't think about Nebraska if not for MR.

Edited to add: If he were at OSU still, I at least think they would have looked at OSU. That would really have shocked the world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT