ADVERTISEMENT

This place is about to go total OT

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
All sports have been cancelled for the immediate future. People are now afraid to get together. The only updates will be about the Coronavirus.It will be interesting to see if this all goes away with the spring. We're already blooming here. Bugs too.

Was out by Haigler Saturday rolling down the high plains and my windshield was covered in bug bodies

I can honestly see movies that are playing at theaters right now being made available for purchase on services like Amazon Prime. If not, some of the studios/distributors are going to take a major bath.

I tell you that I may lose it the next time I see someone using their smartphone while the movie is playing. That's probably one of the top two reasons I go less to the movies these days.
What about when two people having a freaking conversation during the whole movie

I tell you that I may lose it the next time I see someone using their smartphone while the movie is playing. That's probably one of the top two reasons I go less to the movies these days.

I've been pretty fortunate with that. Thank goodness.

I've been pretty fortunate with that. Thank goodness.

I'll straight up tell them to turn it off. Imagine saying all of this in a highly agitated voice. I hate paying good money for someone else to be selfish and inconsiderate. Not to mention the highway robbery of the popcorn and drink prices. I pay for all of that then everybody needs to shut their yap and turn off their phone while the movie is playing. Don't like that? Stay home.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
The only time I've had to threaten someone over a phone it was a 70+ granny repeatedly checking facebook.

What year did our opener get cancelled? Bonus points if you can tell me the reason for the cancellation, the opponent and our head coach.

BTW, if you guys want to go to an empty movie theater to see a good flick...go see "The Invisible Man." Very suspenseful movie. Kinda hokey at times, but nonetheless, will still have you biting your nails.

3 out of 4.

Didn't they cancel the spring game a few years before that because of rain all day?

The 2012 spring game was cancelled due to a bad storm. The reports were that Aaron Green was doing well in spring practices and was going to be featured a bit in the spring game, then there wasn't a spring game and he transferred.

In 2018, the game was cancelled because Akron didn't want to play Sunday morning.

What about when two people having a freaking conversation during the whole movie

Ugh this is the worst. Once I went and saw Midsommer with some friends and this guy next to us LAUGHED throughout the entire movie as if he was watching Ace Venture Pet Detective. It was a horrible experience and I hate that person forever

Ugh this is the worst. Once I went and saw Midsommer with some friends and this guy next to us LAUGHED throughout the entire movie as if he was watching Ace Venture Pet Detective. It was a horrible experience and I hate that person forever
I have a friend, he’s big and when you looks at you with that flat affect of his, he actually looks very scary. We were watching a movie and these two young guys were yakking constantly which irritated him mucho, mucho. So, he lend over and tapped one of the guys on the shoulder and said, “I’m mentally ill and not responsible for my actions” and then sat back in his seat. It worked. However, I don’t suggest doing that, myself.

Who has the best free board on Rivals? We are pretty active for a free board. Is there a more active free board on Rivals?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT