ADVERTISEMENT

This Place Has Been Enjoyable the Past Few Days...

BleedRed78

Blackshirt
Oct 22, 2019
With us having won while Minnesota and Iowa lost. Nerdy trolls have been quiet here and it's been nice!

Minnesota isn't all they're cracked up to be, and we all know Iowa has the worst offense in the country in which Ferentz refuses to fix (unlike us and our defense - thank God!).

Just pure awesomeness. Enjoying it while I can.

That is all.

With us having won while Minnesota and Iowa lost. Nerdy trolls have been quiet here and it's been nice!

Minnesota isn't all they're cracked up to be, and we all know Iowa has the worst offense in the country in which Ferentz refuses to fix (unlike us and our defense - thank God!).

That is all.
I always find it interesting to revel in another's misery when we have so much of our own.

Definitely feels better after a W.

I do think Minny responds, they were without Mo Ibrahim and played really sloppy Saturday. Not world beaters, but they’ll contend for the west.

Iowas offense usually struggles to start the year but they look a different level of bad this year. I think we win that one unless we really collapse to end the year.

West is so weak this year. I think a 7-5 team sneaks in to the B1G ship and gets molly-whopped by Ohio State

I do find it funny how meek our B1G brethren are by nature

just a bunch of doormats in human form, quite used to being trampled upon day in and day out, generation after generation

Definitely feels better after a W.

I do think Minny responds, they were without Mo Ibrahim and played really sloppy Saturday. Not world beaters, but they’ll contend for the west.

Iowas offense usually struggles to start the year but they look a different level of bad this year. I think we win that one unless we really collapse to end the year.

West is so weak this year. I think a 7-5 team sneaks in to the B1G ship and gets molly-whopped by Ohio State
look out... would definitely be a trap game for OSU 👀👀

I do find it funny how meek our B1G brethren are by nature

just a bunch of doormats in human form, quite used to being trampled upon day in and day out, generation after generation
This is why it is so annoying at the moment...it has nothing to do with the teams in the West being good and everything to do with NU being bad.

Iowa's Defense will keep them in every game except tOSU. Minnesota is legit. I think Illinois and Purdue will be tough for DONU. I think Minn and Illinios are the teams that have the best chance to win the west. I wish we could have gotten NW later in the season

Reactions: scarletred
Iowa will literally bend nebraska over
No, no they will not. Iowa's overated defense can't keep hoping they will be able to hold up enough in any remaining games this year to avoid the shellacking they'll be receiving from most teams they'll be playing.

I'm naturally a pretty negative person and can come off that way sometimes... but I'm feeling pretty good the last few days

That is all.
I use to never think the day would come when a win over Indiana was where we set the bar. Actually, I use never think we were trying to be the next Minn or Iowa either, but hey things change. Kind of like being the valedictorian in summer school.

• Love
Reactions: huskerdrb
I use to never think the day would come when a win over Indiana was where we set the bar. Actually, I use never think we were trying to be the next Minn or Iowa either, but hey things change. Kind of like being the valedictorian in summer school.
If we hire someone and he stalls out after a reasonable time with Minnesota or Iowa-like results, we should fire him and try to get someone better. Again and again until we do.

happy for the win last week!

Reactions: redwine65
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT