ADVERTISEMENT

This next years Nebraska team

No way to know until this next year is the previous last to compare to the prior previous last year.

bcf.png

Today's youth will never know the greatness of this song.
Business as Usual was one of my early albums. 1980/1981/1982 is the time where I started buying albums, as opposed to singles (45s). MTV back when they actually played music videos. Kinda wild reading that most of the VJs had died.

Business as Usual was one of my early albums. 1980/1981/1982 is the time where I started buying albums, as opposed to singles (45s). MTV back when they actually played music videos. Kinda wild reading that most of the VJs had died.
Did you guys ever get to see Colin's accustic tour Man at work???

Know one thing, hope this year frost doesn’t keep telling us how well they practice, and how much they care. Shut up and prove it on saturday

He has to do press conferences, so if you are really that bothered by coach speak, I would suggest just not listening.

Reactions: Laner2
No. Thanks for letting me know of such an album. I will check this out. I do have a few Men At Work audio boots and a couple of video boots.
Can't say for sure that he did an album. I think I saw it on AXS. Itwas surprisingly good. At first I didn't think I would care for it in that format

I didn't count but it feels like about a 70/30 rate of "got it" vs "didn't get it" on this thread.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT