ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a good year to watch super bowl on mute.

huskerfan66

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 8, 2004
First time I've watched CBS this year. Nantz and Romo stink. They're wrong but they're always right. Romo....I.....I.....I.....

I can't stand listening to Romo at times because he is un-necessarily a spaz at times. He was dead on about throwing to Cole Beasley in this game. It could have been an extended running game in the first half but Josh Allen wasn't going to him. He did later on but it was too late. Too many field goals and no TD's for the Bills in this game.

Yea Nantz changed his initial definitive call several times Just to try to look right. Guy is a major tool.

Reactions: HBK4life
I'm okay with Nantz and Romo. I've been watching more college hoops, and cannot stand Dan Dakich. Does he have an "off" switch?

I can't stand listening to Romo at times because he is un-necessarily a spaz at times. He was dead on about throwing to Cole Beasley in this game. It could have been an extended running game in the first half but Josh Allen wasn't going to him. He did later on but it was too late. Too many field goals and no TD's for the Bills in this game.

Agree. He is dead on at times, but if you listen he also is so far off base a lot of the times as well, he just wants to try and call the play correctly every single time before it happens. I counted at least 10 different times where he said "It's man coverage and I like that they are going for a shot here", with it ending up being a run or a really quick route to Beasley. It's like we get it, you were a pro QB, but I don't need a forecast on every single play.

He may be a spaz, but he spent a great deal of time "motorboating" these fun bags. #Winning
iu

iu

Beyond my admiration for his ability to land quality poon (what NFL QB couldn't, honestly), I actually enjoy his irreverent comments during the broadcasts he works. A color analyst is supposed to provide "color" and insight, and I think he delivers both.

at least Romo isnt paired with Gus Johnson. That dude annoys the hell out of me.

Romo needs to dial it back a bit. learn that sometimes less is more. It bugs the shit out of me when he starts predicting plays

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Listen...the list of AWFUL announcers does not include these two...I like Nantz and am ok with Romo...Levy HAS been a disappointment...

BUT...TURN THE DIAL BRUTAL:
Vitale
Physioc
Musberger

Killers all

Reactions: bigboxes
Fascinating. Romo and Nantz are the best in the NFL. And this is proof why the nation will never be United.

Better than Beth Mowins. We’ve seen plenty of her in the Frost Era.

He may be a spaz, but he spent a great deal of time "motorboating" these fun bags. #Winning
iu

iu

Beyond my admiration for his ability to land quality poon (what NFL QB couldn't, honestly), I actually enjoy his irreverent comments during the broadcasts he works. A color analyst is supposed to provide "color" and insight, and I think he delivers both.

The world is lucky these two did not procreate. Their children would've been incredibly dumb.

Also, my favorite part of any Nantz and Romo broadcast occurs when Nantz alludes to the clock or down and distance and its clear that Tony Romo has not concept of basic addition or substraction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT