ADVERTISEMENT

This loss is not

AM sucks. Can't read a defense. Can't find open receivers. Can't win. Takes too many sacks instead of just throwing the ball away. Inconsistent. Looks for the sideline or looks to go down whenever a defender gets close to him. Starting to question his Toughness and his Mental Toughness. Seems to be in his "head" some games.
There is good AM, who sets his feet, throws nice passes, and jukes linebackers out of their socks.

Then there is bad AM, who has happy feet, throws fade-away passes, and folds like a wet tissue.

It is a failure of the coaching staff not to have a fourth-year QB better prepared to read defenses, and it is a failure of the coaching staff not to get him better protection from the O-line.

bjweyers7
You’re not bring anything to this board that has any substance, why don’t you take a hike!
What are you bringing? I voiced my opinion and was called an idiot so I’m simply challenging that person, directly.

On AMart. The kid is a warrior and without him we wouldn’t have scored a single point. Did he miss some open receivers? Yes. He has never been a QB with great vision and probably never will. He is not perfect and has flaws in his game. But shit the kid is a competitor and he made some fantastic plays that a lesser QB would not make. He threw his first pic in overtime. That sucked. But we should never have been in OT.

AMart, our receivers, and our defense kept us in this game. This game was lost four years ago when Frost hired Austin. Everybody wants to pin this loss on our special teams. And they are indeed horrible. But if we had a competent offensive line we would never have had to punt at the end. We can’t run or pass block. And don’t think for one second that all of those sacks and hurries didn’t take their toll on AMart and is the reason why he got a bit sketchy at the end.

We will not be back to being Nebraska until we have a good offensive line again. If Frost gets fired this will be the reason.
This one can be pinned almost entirely on Special Teams. The punt unit specifically. Inexcusable when that is the only thing you have to do during practices is punt balls. Why do you shank so many in a game? Inexcusable!

I can see why he called you that..after all the worthless posts you‘ve made..
38,740 posts on here. I pictured you as a fat ass, chimo sitting in his moms basement pounding away at a keyboard all day. It looks as if I am correct. Get a life dude.

Internet tough guys. They are the best! Wouldn’t say shit if they had a mouthful in person. But hiding behind the comfort of a pseudo handle in some burg hundreds of miles away become fierce warriors. (if truth be known I have done it a time or two myself). Fact is I’m 67, I think twice about what I say face to face because of that fact. I still usually say what I think. But I know if the shit hits the fan. I’m probably gonna take an ass whippin. But then at 67 does it really count as an ass whipping?

Wasnt you one of almost all on here crying! We want Frost,Just like when they Cried ,we want Bo.Both times i didnt want either and wished they put up the money and brought in a Proven Big name coach.But no fans got what they cried for and both time they didnt pan out and the same fans start crying fire him.

Next coach i hope they dont listen to a single fan and bring in somebody thats has been a big time head coach and not some assistant coach waiting for his chance to f it all up .

Don't know why that posted but will start over. After watching all of the QBs in the league AM is one of the best. He isn't your problem but I won't get into what the problem is. That would only lead to bad response. Problem is 80% of Nebraska offense is produced by his legs and that will lead to injuries.

Internet tough guys. They are the best! Wouldn’t say shit if they had a mouthful in person. But hiding behind the comfort of a pseudo handle in some burg hundreds of miles away become fierce warriors. (if truth be known I have done it a time or two myself). Fact is I’m 67, I think twice about what I say face to face because of that fact. I still usually say what I think. But I know if the shit hits the fan. I’m probably gonna take an ass whippin. But then at 67 does it really count as an ass whipping?

bjweyers7
You’re not bring anything to this board that has any substance, why don’t you take a hike!
Seriously. 38,000 posts?! That makes it hard to talk shit because I feel sorry you. Like truly sorry. Take your dick beaters off the keyboard once in a blue moon, man. You are tracking towards carpal tunnel! Get outside a bit. 38,000 posts. Holy shit.

There's blame to go around. The OL and special teams are awful, but AM is still sailing the ball too often and still making poor decisions too often. We've haven't won with AM at the helm all these years.

38,740 posts on here. I pictured you as a fat ass, chimo sitting in his moms basement pounding away at a keyboard all day. It looks as if I am correct. Get a life dude.
My mother has passed you ass h_ _e… And I’ve been on this board since you were born .. And I bet you’re the one living in your parents basement from some of the childless posts you have posted, ya loser!

My mother has passed you ass h_ _e… And I’ve been on this board since you were born .. And I bet you’re the one living in your parents basement from some of the childless posts you have posted, ya loser!
Sorry that your mom died. That doesn’t give you an excuse to be a bitch tho. Your 38,000 posts speak volumes about you. Also don’t forget that you engaged me first and I’m firing back. I’m sorry you are a weakling.

On AMart. The kid is a warrior and without him we wouldn’t have scored a single point. Did he miss some open receivers? Yes. He has never been a QB with great vision and probably never will. He is not perfect and has flaws in his game. But shit the kid is a competitor and he made some fantastic plays that a lesser QB would not make. He threw his first pic in overtime. That sucked. But we should never have been in OT.

AMart, our receivers, and our defense kept us in this game. This game was lost four years ago when Frost hired Austin. Everybody wants to pin this loss on our special teams. And they are indeed horrible. But if we had a competent offensive line we would never have had to punt at the end. We can’t run or pass block. And don’t think for one second that all of those sacks and hurries didn’t take their toll on AMart and is the reason why he got a bit sketchy at the end.

We will not be back to being Nebraska until we have a good offensive line again. If Frost gets fired this will be the reason.

Benhart was terrible. I continue to not have faith super tall offensive linemen. I think it was on the strip sack. Benhart couldn't even start to bend to get some leverage.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker

Benhart was terrible. I continue to not have faith super tall offensive linemen. I think it was on the strip sack. Benhart couldn't even start to bend to get some leverage.
Wow. Not a huge AMart fan, but with that line? Benhart is terrible and those T-Rex arms are hurting him.
Corcoran starting to look like he should be moved inside. Might be better for him and the line in general as our guards are laughably bad. Is Nouli hurt or that bad to not get pt over Sichterman, Hixson etc al?

Sorry that your mom died. That doesn’t give you an excuse to be a bitch tho. Your 38,000 posts speak volumes about you. Also don’t forget that you engaged me first and I’m firing back. I’m sorry you are a weakling.
Grow up….

all of my 38,000 posts have to do with Husker sports..
Take a hike I engaged because your post and had nothing to do with the thread or another of your posing in and everyone feels the same about your snide..

Before today I’ve never heard hide or hair from you…

Grow up….

all of my 38,000 posts have to do with Husker sports..
Take a hike I engaged because your post and had nothing to do with the thread or another of your posing in and everyone feels the same about your snide..

Before today I’ve never heard hide or hair from you…

Wow. Not a huge AMart fan, but with that line? Benhart is terrible and those T-Rex arms are hurting him.
Corcoran starting to look like he should be moved inside. Might be better for him and the line in general as our guards are laughably bad. Is Nouli hurt or that bad to not get pt over Sichterman, Hixson etc al?
All of them need some help once in a while. I'm not talking Rahmir Johnson. Keeping him in on passing situations is not fooling anybody.

Don't know why that posted but will start over. After watching all of the QBs in the league AM is one of the best. He isn't your problem but I won't get into what the problem is. That would only lead to bad response. Problem is 80% of Nebraska offense is produced by his legs and that will lead to injuries.
good backups

Reactions: Catch50
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT