ADVERTISEMENT

This just in...Chiefs are pretty good.

I hated watching them growing up they were so boring and due to regional coverage it was Steve Deberg and Okoye 3 yards at a time. Completely different experience now. They would have been more fun to watch in 1988 if they had an actual Algerian in the backfield

Reactions: Phil DeGrave
1st Chiefs game 79’ vs Chargers. Short end of the stick but it was entertaining seeing Fouts pass to Jefferson.
The family would do Worlds of fun and Royals / Chiefs game weekend packages. More baseball than football, probably cuz the Royals were a bit better at the time.

Reactions: huntered
The people of Algeria approve of this message.
GettyImages-1171498662_pro-democracy-protest-algeria.jpg

Geez I just read my original post again and realized this....try to stay away from posting anything online after you've been drinking. #yikes. Screwed that one up pretty good.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Youngsters on here. Chiefs fan since the days of Lenny Dawson, Mike Garrett, Buck Buchanon, and Jim Lynch. I could name more. All the way back to before Super Bowl I.

I'm enjoying the hell out of the NFL season so far. Tons of exciting players, lots of parity, fun schemes.... all good.

The NFL isn’t like College football where one team often dominates for 60 minutes. But man, when the Chiefs are clicking - they are a thing to behold. It’s like Reid always has an answer, and eventually defensive coordinators run out of bullets.

KC gets NE this weekend; and has to play at Tampa Bay and at New Orleans. Beating Baltimore on the road may mean a 3rd straight AFC Title game at Arrowhead.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Mahomes and Reid/Bienemy in sync like that is completely unstoppable. They have a perfect blend of complimentary pieces and phenomenal coaching to go with a once in a generation talent at qb. If the oline can hold up they will never stop scoring.

will be interesting to see how belichick schemes for them this sunday

If Cam gets behind I am very intetested to see how he handles himself if he has to throw. He doesn't have a ton of help at WR which leads me to believe he will run more than he has so far this year. I can't wait to watch!!

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
If Cam gets behind I am very intetested to see how he handles himself if he has to throw. He doesn't have a ton of help at WR which leads me to believe he will run more than he has so far this year. I can't wait to watch!!
threw for 400 yds against seattle in a comeback that ended on the six-inch line.

granted, seattle's pass defense looks akin to pelini's group against Miss St.

belichick is the greatest ever. I think he'll have a plan similar to the one he used against mahomes & company in their playoff win 2 years ago. force them to dink/dunk their way down the field and earn points via long drives.

I was a little skeptical of Andy Reid. But him with a great QB is a thing of beauty.
I'm not a Chief's fan but they're hard to not like. From Mahomes to Reid. Fun team to watch. The shovel pass to the fullback and then the pass to the LT both for TDs were great.

Watched both Superbowl I, and Superbowl IV, and they have been my team all these years.

Was a Royals fan from their inception as well.

Reactions: ATX Husker
ADVERTISEMENT