This is why I dumped gold and why bitcoin is a shaky investment..

hephusker

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2011

Wall Street has become manipulated and corrupt. How can gold be crashing with silver and bitcoin when there is inflation at 10%. These should be hedges against inflation but trade down instead. They are manipulated as is most of WS. Only the large caps techs can move up over time because there is too much liquidity to control. HFs and shorting is a becoming the main way WS makes $...not a great situation.

jbskers

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
wasn't that long ago they shorted gold down to $200 area..........Greenspan came on tv and said GOLD IS DEAD

it promptly went to 2k over the next years.......

Sep 6, 2021

Wall Street has become manipulated and corrupt. How can gold be crashing with silver and bitcoin when there is inflation at 10%. These should be hedges against inflation but trade down instead. They are manipulated as is most of WS. Only the large caps techs can move up over time because there is too much liquidity to control. HFs and shorting is a becoming the main way WS makes $...not a great situation.
The paper ETF's, GLD and SLV are the reason for the price suppression/drop.

Once the Comex fails to deliver, the real price of PM's will begin to reveal their true worth.

The price of bitcoin, precious metals, stocks are all in play to destroy asset prices. Economics is not that hard to understand, and I don't mean that in a condescending way.

The methodology is purely to remove assets from weak hands into strong hands.

The USA is likely 2 months from total collapse. Not advice, just my personal opinion.

Oldschool1964

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
The paper ETF's, GLD and SLV are the reason for the price suppression/drop.

Once the Comex fails to deliver, the real price of PM's will begin to reveal their true worth.

The price of bitcoin, precious metals, stocks are all in play to destroy asset prices. Economics is not that hard to understand, and I don't mean that in a condescending way.

The methodology is purely to remove assets from weak hands into strong hands.

The USA is likely 2 months from total collapse. Not advice, just my personal opinion.
Hey buddy. To @scopeandtime, those are fighting words!! He says the US is at its strongest when it's at its weakest!!

Oldschool1964

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Gonna bump this when the total collapse doesn't happen in two months and the dollar continues to show amazing strength!
Keep grasping at those vines while you're sinking under the water.

And PS - all the "strong dollar" metrics are compared to other currencies. When all the currencies sink, you get a false sense of strength. Inflation erodes the dollar (and the euro, yuan, etc), so regardless of the dollar's "strength", the dollar is weak compared to the goods it can purchase.

jbskers

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
All currencies that aren't backed by gold are garbage

it's like comparing who has the best looking pile of shit or the cutest micro penis like scope does

Reactions: Oldschool1964

Crazyhole

All-American
Jun 4, 2004
China and Russia are working together to create a global currency to compete with the USD. No more petrodollar.

SomedayHusker

Senior
Oct 26, 2019
Omaha
Gonna bump this when the total collapse doesn't happen in two months and the dollar continues to show amazing strength!
Not if he deletes it like you do
Scatintime fall of 2021 quote (couple months before the crash 😂) - “This market looks to be solid for the next few years!”

Never Forget.

Reactions: Oldschool1964
Sep 6, 2021
Lmao, ok. I'm awaiting the total collapse. Also, please learn more on currency indexing.
Teach me ole wise one.

You think currency indexing will hold up in the equity and fixed income portfolio's?

I choose not to rely on investment managers since I sense their numbers are proven not reliable.

Latest posts