This is why I absolutely HATE progressives

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001
and whatever movement bowel, or otherwise you libs support. Fvcking infuriating. I'd give my right nut to meet that coach. Glad she's suing, but being its the new progressive Commonwealth of Virginia, she'll pry get counter sued and lose.

Ex-Virginia Tech soccer star sues coach, claims he forced her off team because she wouldn't kneel

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
and whatever movement bowel, or otherwise you libs support. Fvcking infuriating. I'd give my right nut to meet that coach. Glad she's suing, but being its the new progressive Commonwealth of Virginia, she'll pry get counter sued and lose.

Ex-Virginia Tech soccer star sues coach, claims he forced her off team because she wouldn't kneel

So fvcking dumb, you don't have 1st Ammendment rights with any coach worth their shit in America 🤣🤣🤣

Coach: Timmy I'm going to need you to do _______

Timmy: Fvck that shit I don't believe I'm going to do that

Coach: Wow way to exercise that 1st buddy*

*Coach speak for "you will run till you puke when mommy leaves you little bastard"

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001
So fvcking dumb, you don't have 1st Ammendment rights with any coach worth their shit in America 🤣🤣🤣

*Coach speak for "you will run till you puke when mommy leaves you little bastard"

So if a coach says no kneeling, you don't have a problem with that?

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
So if a coach says no kneeling, you don't have a problem with that?
Nope that's his team, now if he gets fired for his actions or words, that's on him.

The first amendment only protects you from the Gov/LE not from repercussions of verbal diarrhea in society.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009

Sounds like a snow flake who probably just couldn’t hack it.

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001

Coach: I don't want anyone kneeling

Colin: Fvck that, I'm gonna call BLM and Al Sharpton. We're gonna burn your house down.

AD to Coach: Did you tell Colin he couldn't kneel?

Coach: Yes I did, my father died on the beach in Normandy.

AD to Coach: Yore fired.

CNN: Racist Coach fired for not letting player kneel.

MSNBC: Racist Coach who refused players request to kneel, has house burned down by BLM. Parents house under seige by ANTIFA.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002

Colin: Fvck that, I'm gonna call BLM and Al Sharpton. We're gonna burn your house down.

MSNBC: Racist Coach who refused players request to kneel, has house burned down by BLM. Parents house under seige by ANTIFA.
NAIL ON THE HEAD

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009

AD to Coach: Yore fired, for disgracing your father’s sacrifice.

FIFY

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014

Do you think msnbc would really admit that the burning and siege were blm and antifa? Doesn’t make much sense to oust their field operatives

You guys hate thinking things out past your yucky gut feelings

• Haha
Reactions: nelsonj22

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014

Lmao and a "servicable" QB is blackballed out of the league for standing up for his people 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: HUSKERinLA

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
So the girl who got kicked off the soccer team, what about her freedom?
She didn't do what the team was doing so she got ostracized. Like most entitled lil bitchs, her feeler might be hurt but her freedom was never stepped on.

Moral of the story- Be a cvnt and cvnt things happen to you.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
She didn't do what the team was doing so she got ostracized. Like most entitled lil bitchs, her feeler might be hurt but her freedom was never stepped on.

Eh I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one.

I don't think it's in the coaches purview to force their athletes to take a particular stand on a social/political issue.

Coach (like teachers) shouldn't be trying to force their political beliefs on their players.

Coach was definitely in the wrong imo

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001

That might be the dumbest thing you've ever posted.

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007

Has nothing to do with liberalism or progressivism, which are two different things.

Your statement that you hate progressives because of this makes as much sense as saying you hate Christians because of the wackjob Christian that shot up the Asian massage parlors in Atlanta.

The tragedy of your OP is that, like so many Americans, you are incapable and understanding and analyzing issues and instead simply spew hate at the other “team.” Dumbasses like you are destroying the country.

lost_in_office_space

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2007
Has nothing to do with liberalism or progressivism, which are two different things.

Your statement that you hate progressives because of this makes as much sense as saying you hate Christians because of the wackjob Christian that shot up the Asian massage parlors in Atlanta.

The tragedy of your OP is that, like so many Americans, you are incapable and understanding and analyzing issues and instead simply spew hate at the other “team.” Dumbasses like you are destroying the country.
I agree with you, completely. But you know you’ve been guilty of exactly that. I typically don’t reply to your posts because of it.

Reactions: sklarbodds

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001

The coach has no right whatsoever to force athletes to do political statements on the team. The coach is 100% incorrect and if this is true should be fired. How is that for an opinion? The coach seems to be admitting it as well.

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001

The real tragedy is dumbasses like you apparently have no problem with this buffoon for kicking his player off the team. Coach Buffoons actions are the epitome of the progressive/cancel culture movement in this country.

BTW, make no mistake about it, I loathe and hate everything about "the other team". Coach Buffoons actions are just another example why, not the reason.

You and your team are the ones destroying our country, not me.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
If I have to explain it to you, you're a bigger idiot than I originally thought.
You have to explain it because it’s a non-sequitur to what we were discussing. No one said she didn’t have freedoms so what are you exactly asking me about them? The reason you think lots of us are idiots is because you don’t follow written debate and rhetoric very well.

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
Eh I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one.

I don't think it's in the coaches purview to force their athletes to take a particular stand on a social/political issue.

Coach (like teachers) shouldn't be trying to force their political beliefs on their players.

Coach was definitely in the wrong imo

Yeah. Coach shouldn't force the student. Kneel, stand, sit, spin, eat ice cream, sing, dance.. nobody has a right of forcing any form of patriotism

Reactions: HUSKERinLA

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Yeah. Coach shouldn't force the student. Kneel, stand, sit, spin, eat ice cream, sing, dance.. nobody has a right of forcing any form of patriotism
I don't know if you're mocking me or agreeing with me...but I just think a persons strongly held personal beliefs (faith, politics, values, etc) are outside of a coaches realm to 'order' them to do anything.

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
I don't know if you're mocking me or agreeing with me...but I just think a persons strongly held personal beliefs (faith, politics, values, etc) are outside of a coaches realm to 'order' them to do anything.
I am agreeing with you. I believe nobody has a right to police the beliefs of another

Reactions: sklarbodds

jja699

Sophomore
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007

You crazy lol. I’m not sure how you think that.

Reactions: nelsonj22

ehenningsen

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
Now remember, there are spaces where private companies have rights to do this:

If they have a legal (actually legal) clause and the parent agrees. Oftentimes seen in churches and schools or media platforms (censoring in fear of libel or loss of sponsors)

Or if an adult enters a private space and they have ideals that do not represent the company, the company can legally force the silence of the employee or contactor. This is vital as the company can experience workspace issues or legal problems if this individual doesn't appropriately act in accordance.

Nothing has clear boundaries all the time. But in this particular case, the coach made an arbitrary rule that acted against the organization, the child and the parent. She was serving herself.