ADVERTISEMENT

This is Scott Frost's fault-

based on this board, our fan base deserves jack sh*t

most entitled pansies I've ever seen.

want off the bandwagon? take a hike. you will not be missed.
So you like our DC and the downward spiral direction of the team right now? Changes have to be made. Scott makes 35million for this. I see no improvement.

Reactions: KinnicksRightFoot
So you like our DC and the downward spiral direction of the team right now?
I don't like losing, I don't like giving up billions of points and yards, I don't like the program being nationally irrelevant for 20 years and counting

But more than that I don't like entitled 'fans' constantly overreacting to every little thing and calling for Frost's job when it's my belief he's our last hope of ever getting back to where we want to be.

The road was never going to be smooth, who knows if we'll ever get close. I remain hopeful he's the right man to lead the program.

As I've said before, delayed gratification is always more satisfying than immediate stimulus. You and others will never be happy and it's laugh out loud hilarious to talk about a lack of accountability on an anonymous message board.

I will not try to convince anyone to remain a fan and hope this bleak stretch purges Big Red Nation of the mental midgets who largely inhabit this space, parading as 'fans' when really they're just miserable f*cks who never amounted to anything offline.

The long and the short of it is it's not the 90's anymore. The huskers have not been relevant in a time frame that most of the kids playing will know about. We have been average for a long time. We have an average DC with some talent with to much quit in them. That being said win/lose I will put my huskers stuff on watch the game and cheer them on #ForEverGBR!!!!!

Last edited:
This DC was terrible at UCF and Scott hired him to coach at Nebraska's knowing he was not good. Our fan base deserve better than below average coaches.

shit just fire um all... fire every coach every time... you come to Nebraska you don’t get the luxury of rebuilding... one loss and you’re gone... holy shit people this fan base is so damn un realistic it’s not even funny... this team is and was a crap shoot... we are making some progress but we are not there yet... obviously.... but come on now at some point you HAVE to look at the players that were inherited and say to yourself the Scott did not get inherit any talent... and no I’m not making excuses I do not like Chinander and I have said as much... but to sit here and call for Frost or to see threads saying he is a bigger fraud than Riley... we need to fire these fans and bring in some real ones

Accepting mediocrity....that’s called apathy clown
Clown... we are not iowa. Mediocrity is not synonymous with Nebraska football. But you have to allow time for the rebuild. It absolutely sucks, but this isn’t about mediocrity. We will get better.

Reactions: natesonnen
Clown... we are not iowa. Mediocrity is not synonymous with Nebraska football. But you have to allow time for the rebuild. It absolutely sucks, but this isn’t about mediocrity. We will get better.

They don't go hand in hand.

Sit here andsay not Iowa, but allow time for a rebuild. The rebound in this league may end up being the success of Iowa in the long run.

Reactions: Huskred01
They don't go hand in hand.

Sit here andsay not Iowa, but allow time for a rebuild. The rebound in this league may end up being the success of Iowa in the long run.
Funny that you can make this about mediocrity in year two and won’t give them time to turn it around.

You’re right, we may not get there. But it’s a little early to call patience apathy or accepting mediocrity. Wouldn’t you agree?

Frost needs to take more responsibility. Only 1 team up to this point had better recruiting. The talent is here. Its not an excuse to claim these are not Frost’s recruits. Evaluate your players and determine their strengths. A good coach will use these strengths to succeed. Stop complaining about needing better talent and use these guys properly. Do we believe these other teams with recruiting rank 40+ have exactly what they desire at every position?

Maybe Chinander will get better when he gets his own players in there.

However, if Frost had hired someone like Don Brown, I can guarantee he wouldn't be 8-12 right now.

Reactions: timnsun
Will we? How do you know? 2 years in I’m not so sure we’re better than we were in 2017

Reactions: jeans15
based on this board, our fan base deserves jack sh*t

most entitled pansies I've ever seen.

want off the bandwagon? take a hike. you will not be missed.

I'll disagree a little bit. Our fanbase is overall massively supportive, they've hung in for a long time waiting for things to get better. They keep traveling to other teams stadiums, they keep spending their time and money on supporting the program, and they keep showing up at Memorial. I've been in Michigan's stadium, Bama's, and FSU's when people didn't bother to come because the team was trash.
The program should be repaying the supporters of the program with a program they can be proud of, and they haven't been doing that.

Frost needs to take more responsibility. Only 1 team up to this point had better recruiting. The talent is here. Its not an excuse to claim these are not Frost’s recruits. Evaluate your players and determine their strengths. A good coach will use these strengths to succeed. Stop complaining about needing better talent and use these guys properly. Do we believe these other teams with recruiting rank 40+ have exactly what they desire at every position?

how many of these said recruits that helped us get better rankings are actually still here and contributing meaningful snaps... I get calling people out for making excuses for Scott, but please by all means be realistic and realize how many of those high 4 stars are still here and how many actually panned out... the whole we had higher rated classes argument doesn’t hold water as most of them have either transferred or didn’t progress... not progressing does share blame with Scott and his crew as well as the previous regime... however I’ll still place most of that blame on the previous regime as it is public knowledge that the weight room was optional and by the time you spend three years learning the wrong technique it is hard to un due that training

Will we? How do you know? 2 years in I’m not so sure we’re better than we were in 2017

that’s because 2 years in we are still playing most of the same players from 2017... the funny thing about doing it right is that you will red shirt freshmen that may be marginally better so they can add weight or learn the system better... yes you will start a few of them that can impact a game so as to try to win quicker.. re wan’del or Martinez or Mo... but for everyone of those that are ready to play now, you get 2 to 3 that are not ready or that it is just smarter to save that player for a year or two down the road when ALL the bad apples are gone, the players have gained muscle mass and are ready to perform... there is no magic to sprinkle on this thing better over night

I don't like losing, I don't like giving up billions of points and yards, I don't like the program being nationally irrelevant for 20 years and counting

But more than that I don't like entitled 'fans' constantly overreacting to every little thing and calling for Frost's job when it's my belief he's our last hope of ever getting back to where we want to be.

The road was never going to be smooth, who knows if we'll ever get close. I remain hopeful he's the right man to lead the program.

As I've said before, delayed gratification is always more satisfying than immediate stimulus. You and others will never be happy and it's laugh out loud hilarious to talk about a lack of accountability on an anonymous message board.

I will not try to convince anyone to remain a fan and hope this bleak stretch purges Big Red Nation of the mental midgets who largely inhabit this space, parading as 'fans' when really they're just miserable f*cks who never amounted to anything offline.
Some of them have many years of arm-chair coaching experience though. RollingLaugh It's to bad they can't have an attitude more like Robinson's, he was in high school last year and is more positive mature than the arm-chair coaching brigade of idiots lol.

how many of these said recruits that helped us get better rankings are actually still here and contributing meaningful snaps... I get calling people out for making excuses for Scott, but please by all means be realistic and realize how many of those high 4 stars are still here and how many actually panned out... the whole we had higher rated classes argument doesn’t hold water as most of them have either transferred or didn’t progress... not progressing does share blame with Scott and his crew as well as the previous regime... however I’ll still place most of that blame on the previous regime as it is public knowledge that the weight room was optional and by the time you spend three years learning the wrong technique it is hard to un due that training
Every team suffers attrition. Player progression is a developmental problem, which again is the coaches responsibility. Obtaining a transfer like Daniels (4 star senior) is a big improvement.

Every team suffers attrition. Player progression is a developmental problem, which again is the coaches responsibility. Obtaining a transfer like Daniels (4 star senior) is a big improvement.

it’s almost like you didn’t read my whole post, then proceeded to reply with what I already conceded about player progression.. aka development... you added nothing of substance to prove a point here...ok attrition happens... let’s look into this a little more... What is the percent of 4 star recruits from Reilly’s last few years that did not transfer? Now let’s compare that to all other schools in that same time frame... It is typical that a school looses maybe 2 or three kids a year, true... how many have we weeded out in the last two years? Again this argument doesn’t hold water, it’s all BS... it’s the I want to win now or I’m taking my ball (money) and going home (firing coach) seriously this crap takes time... has Scott been perfect, nope he hasn’t, has he shown improvement, in some places yes. Are we were I’d like to be, nope- I assure you I want to see Nebraska where we belong... but in order to get there we actually have to have patience and let this thing be built right... again there is no dust to sprinkle that will magically make us better over night... and being impatient will only drive the final nail in the coffin of what was the nebraska football program of old...

it’s almost like you didn’t read my whole post, then proceeded to reply with what I already conceded about player progression.. aka development... you added nothing of substance to prove a point here...ok attrition happens... let’s look into this a little more... What is the percent of 4 star recruits from Reilly’s last few years that did not transfer? Now let’s compare that to all other schools in that same time frame... It is typical that a school looses maybe 2 or three kids a year, true... how many have we weeded out in the last two years? Again this argument doesn’t hold water, it’s all BS... it’s the I want to win now or I’m taking my ball (money) and going home (firing coach) seriously this crap takes time... has Scott been perfect, nope he hasn’t, has he shown improvement, in some places yes. Are we were I’d like to be, nope- I assure you I want to see Nebraska where we belong... but in order to get there we actually have to have patience and let this thing be built right... again there is no dust to sprinkle that will magically make us better over night... and being impatient will only drive the final nail in the coffin of what was the nebraska football program of old...
Not sure why this appears to make you so angry. The premise of my point stands. I believe NE has better talent than Illinois (almost lost), Northwestern (should have lost), Colorado, Indiana, and Minnesota. How many of this teams had a 4-star nose tackle join the roster last year? The talent on this roster needs to be integrated and coached appropriately.

Reactions: American Horse
Not sure why this appears to make you so angry. The premise of my point stands. I believe NE has better talent than Illinois (almost lost), Northwestern (should have lost), Colorado, Indiana, and Minnesota. How many of this teams had a 4-star nose tackle join the roster last year? The talent on this roster needs to be integrated and coached appropriately.

sorry stupid comments tend to make me angry... I’m also sorry you can’t see the bigger picture... in theory yes we should have the better talent... in reality I just don’t see it.. got it we had higher ranked classes, which Means very little... and awesome we brought in a d tackle... that’s one player who has been a bright spot... sure we could burn redshirts for the sake of burning redshirts, and yes the players may be better that are redshirting... but again be realistic is an 18 year old going to come in and compete at a big ten level? Again there is no over night solution to this, Scott is playing it smart by slow playing his young talent... you have to build depth, you do that by redshirting by keeping players in the system for 5 years... man there are too many people on this board that have to be either power 5 head coaches already or high level CEOs because all is read is how everyone e here can do a better job then Scott or how they know how to manage talent better then our coaches... I’ll tell you what I’m all on board with firing Scott if we can land any of our high powered coaches on this board...

sorry stupid comments tend to make me angry... I’m also sorry you can’t see the bigger picture... in theory yes we should have the better talent... in reality I just don’t see it.. got it we had higher ranked classes, which Means very little... and awesome we brought in a d tackle... that’s one player who has been a bright spot... sure we could burn redshirts for the sake of burning redshirts, and yes the players may be better that are redshirting... but again be realistic is an 18 year old going to come in and compete at a big ten level? Again there is no over night solution to this, Scott is playing it smart by slow playing his young talent... you have to build depth, you do that by redshirting by keeping players in the system for 5 years... man there are too many people on this board that have to be either power 5 head coaches already or high level CEOs because all is read is how everyone e here can do a better job then Scott or how they know how to manage talent better then our coaches... I’ll tell you what I’m all on board with firing Scott if we can land any of our high powered coaches on this board...
I feel like I’m interrupting a conversation you are having with voices in your head. I never presented the idea of pulling redshirts.

I firmly believed when HCSF was brought in he was NUs last, best chance to be brought back to national relevancy. I still believe that. I also believe (as it appears most on here do) that some of his asst. coaches are not up to the task. However, doesn't that ultimately fall on Frost? He had a blank check and the go-ahead to bring in anyone he wanted. These coaches were the ones he ultimately chose. The buck stops there. Maybe it was a mistake or maybe it was a case of loyalty but as of right now it doesn't seem to be working real well.

I feel like I’m interrupting a conversation you are having with voices in your head. I never presented the idea of pulling redshirts.

what exactaly do you think you presented with the statement of the talent on this roster needs to be integrated? All of our talent is under class man... either redshirting now or young redshirt freshman...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT