ADVERTISEMENT

This is cool ...

AVeritas

Junior
May 29, 2001
I wonder if it ever happens without Title IX?

In 2018, their volleyball revenue jumped up to $4.23 million, before tapering off in 2019 with $4.21 million. The program continued to operate in the green, spending about $3.36 million in 2018 and just under $4 million in 2019 before COVID-19 altered the landscape of collegiate sport.

Why are you on this board?

In 2018, their volleyball revenue jumped up to $4.23 million, before tapering off in 2019 with $4.21 million. The program continued to operate in the green, spending about $3.36 million in 2018 and just under $4 million in 2019 before COVID-19 altered the landscape of collegiate sport.

Haha what's funny. You come here and try and take subtle shot at NU. Them when someone calls you out you claim NU fans are trashy now. You are very easy to read. Another little Apple jealous piece of trash. Keep being obsessed dweeb.

I thought it was a cool happening in women's sports at N, so I shared it. WTH is wrong with you people?

I think the answer is yes. If the answer is title 9, why are we the outlier. Nebraska supports vb

Reactions: Bugeater
I think the answer is yes. If the answer is title 9, why are we the outlier. Nebraska supports vb
Nebraska likely doesn’t have a volleyball program without title 9 - they are dependent on title 9 for revenue

Last edited:

I'm ok with any sport carrying it's weight...or has prestige like a gold metalist.
but sports just to meet quotas seems backwards.
especially when football could use about 22 more coaches and 110 more players, so we have legions to pick each position from. there could be a ganz type player out there being over looked.

Last edited:
I'm ok with any sport carrying it's weight...or has prestige like a gold metalist.
but sports just to meet quotas seems backwards.
especially when football could use about 20 more coaches and 100 more players, so we have legions to pick each position from.
Stop responding to the troll.

What about me 😭
keep-calm-and-know-you-re-a-fag.png

it's not like we have the 300 spartan types at each position
He's just a KSU troll. He doesn't really care about NU in any way. He's just getting his jollies by getting you to respond to his troll attempts. It's hard not to respond. Until the mods decide he's broken some (unknown) board rule, he's counting on you to give him the reaction he is looking for.

Last edited:
He's just a KSU troll. He doesn't really care about NU in any way. He's just getting his jollies by getting your to respond to his troll attempts. It's hard not to respond. Until the mods decide he's broken some (unknown) board rule, he's counting on you to give him the reaction he is looking for.
the mods kick me for straight reformed answers..mildcats are more like lbgt mixed with skinny antifa type warriors..tis of no concern...but I will ignore the power towel crowd henceforth..unless there is a infestation of them and needs be thinned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT