ADVERTISEMENT

This is absolutely infuriating...

Well, the working hard part isn't really working. Let's try growing mustaches. If that doesn't work, maybe form a holiday cookie exchange. It's like the team is giving the fans the finger. Too funny.
That is just stupid. How in the world is the team giving the fans the middle finger because some WR are growing mustaches? And you think someone had to stop working hard to start growing a mustache? Come on.

Reactions: bradjens
That is just stupid. How in the world is the team giving the fans the middle finger because some WR are growing mustaches? And you think someone had to stop working hard to start growing a mustache? Come on.
It gives the impression that this is all a big joke. Yeah, we suck, but let's at least have a good time and a good laugh. The time to make light is not at the wake.

Yes. That's what championship teams do. Next up...dressing like volleyball players. Cute. It is a window into the mindset, for sure.

Reactions: jjp14
Yes, because it should upset you exactly 0%. Plenty of legitimate things to be upset about and some college kids facial hair isn’t one of them.
Yes, because it should upset you exactly 0%. Plenty of legitimate things to be upset about and some college kids facial hair isn’t one of them.
Most people don’t grow mustaches bc they look good. They grow them as a joke and to get laughs out of people. This whole thing just shows where their heads are at IMO. Maybe I’m just too old school. We’ll see what happens Friday

Every military deployment I was a part of there was some department or group that chose to grow deployment mustaches and hockey players grow playoff beards, so I don't see what's soft about this or even what the issue is.

If anyone wants to throw a tantrum about something said by the WRs today, get upset over the notion that they choose whether or not to run their practice routes at full speed. That's a legitimate issue.

I think it’s more the timing of it that has people upset rather than the act of growing mustaches. We just got absolutely embarrassed in every sense, and several players made comments about the poor focus and preparation last week in practice. Then, Monday rolls around and this is where a captain’s and several team members focus is at.

My god...you are the first poster on one of these sites that DID not win 4 straight football champions, bench 450, run a 4.34 (electric) and squat 575.

It is nice to see an honest post about HS careers.

Also, you are a ****ing loser! Haha

I won 6 straight championships while I was in HS!
and you graduated at 16, right?

Reactions: JohnRossEwing

Why would anyone open their trap and give that quote - it is like throwing chum in shark invested water

just say they are going to focus on practicing hard and trying to get better

Last edited:

Why would anyone open their trap and give that quote - it is like throwing chum in shark invested water

just say they are going to focus on practicing hard and trying to get better everyday
THIS is the quote that should infuriate people. Captains should be flushing that shit out in practice, not a few days later after a game.

THIS is the quote that should infuriate people. Captains should be flushing that shit out in practice, not a few days later after a game.

It mirrors what Frost said. In his presser he pretty much said he was surprised at how bad we played but then later said he knew we didn’t go as hard as we needed to in practice last week. That’s coming from a head man that is in and over his head. That infuriates me.

It mirrors what Frost said. In his presser he pretty much said he was surprised at how bad we played but then later said he knew we didn’t go as hard as we needed to in practice last week. That’s coming from a head man that is in and over his head. That infuriates me.
Osborne said the same thing . the big difference was that his teams could play half-assed and still win games

just say they are going to focus on practicing hard and trying to get better

So we are clear, which are you in this scenario? Chum or shark?

I think I know, but just want to make sure.

Hard to pull off a mustache op. It's an artistic endeavor. Most dudes with moustaches look like they drive a cargo van and have a bunch of candy in their pocket A glorious moustache is alpha.

Looks like the center handled his guy just fine and 57 got side-stepped. 57's guy had to go around Can and his guy which took hi out of the hole, so Cam took 2 guys out of the play.

57 put his head down and got taken to school. He did get lucky and the guy went the wrong direction.

Reactions: WHCSC
Looks like the center handled his guy just fine and 57 got side-stepped. 57's guy had to go around Can and his guy which took hi out of the hole, so Cam took 2 guys out of the play.

57 blindly dove with his head down and completely whiffed and 51 blatantly held on the goal line at the point of attack - nullifying a touchdown

but yes ... other than those 2 minor defects it was a magnificent job

Last edited:
Cam absolutely buried that guy. Such a bullshit holding call. B1G officials gonna B1G officials.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
Who wants a mustache ride?!?!? I do I do!!!
200_d.gif

Reactions: Crazyhole
They can grow hair on their forehead for all I care, as long as they win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT