ADVERTISEMENT

This Illinois-Maryland game is mindblowing

Didn't think a fumble that was fumbled forward could be advanced by an offensive player other than the one who fumbled?

Or is that just an NFL rule? Or no rule at all and I just made it up while playing electronic football as a littlin' with a piece of cotton being the football.?

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
Illinois just tried the old "center-eligible" play.

Without the eligible part.

My God, this last Illini possession has been a clusterf--- that makes the Huskers look like a well-oiled machine.

Didn't think a fumble that was fumbled forward could be advanced by an offensive player other than the one who fumbled?

Or is that just an NFL rule? Or no rule at all and I just made it up while playing electronic football as a littlin' with a piece of cotton being the football.?

I believe it's only on fourth down where you can't fumble forward and get the yardage gained on the fumble

It was a fun game to watch.

I was very impressed with the way that Tagovailoa threw the ball - he's got a cannon.

Maryland should have won this game walking away..
It always amazes me how the critique of these kind of games goes. At least it is consistent with how message board posters slam Nebraska as if the posters could play or coach better. I admit that I fell asleep before the end of the game last night but I enjoyed watching Maryland and Illinois play. I thought Illinois played some pretty good defense and at times looked okay offensively. Peters when I was watching I thought looked pretty good. I think I passed out when it was tied 14 to 14. Nice to have football to watch.

Reactions: scarletred
That's how it ended? Yikes. Didn't catch that.

It was tied late, and L'ville was driving to get into FG range. The QB threw a pick on a tipped ball. ucf then tried to get into field goal range. The qb missed the receiver, and a L'ville DB took the deflection to the house! When L'ville kicked off, there were less than 10 seconds on the clock. The last minute was exciting!

It was tied late, and L'ville was driving to get into FG range. The QB threw a pick on a tipped ball. ucf then tried to get into field goal range. The qb missed the receiver, and a L'ville DB took the deflection to the house! When L'ville kicked off, there were less than 10 seconds on the clock. The last minute was exciting.
Those were 2 fun games to watch. So far, today's game is pretty fun.

Reactions: WC_'sker
ADVERTISEMENT