ADVERTISEMENT

This Could Get Ugly

You would think that he'd run out of ways to lose games. How he made it to Year 5 at a blueblood like NU is beyond my comprehension.
Yep. You would think that at least one or two of those jackassed decisions (onside kick, backwards passes, passing out of our own end zone with our OL, etc) would have gone our way once in 4.5 years. I don't think one ever did. I don't think you could do that intentionally.

Was there, never been so pissed off attending away game as this one.😡
The NW game Frost's first year was the last time I went to an NU game.
You would think that he'd run out of ways to lose games. How he made it to Year 5 at a blueblood like NU is beyond my comprehension.
You know why.

No excuses for losing to Colorado - they are a bigger dumpster fire than we are

2 polar opposite hires for head coach - results should be interesting
We are both dumpster-fires, yeah. And yes, Colorado is worse. Prime feels like such an unknown, where as rule has had more turn-around success. Depending on how recruiting classes go, you would think we would be early favorites.
All I'm gonna say for sure though is I'm happy we got Rhule, and am excited for him to put his vision to work.

GBR

I was very confident that Deion would get any program turned around, but I just think that he might be a wear out after listening to his first team meeting. As a player, I don’t think I could sit through having to listen to this stuff every day.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I’m not going this year because it will be 95 degrees and the beer line will be untenable

We better not f’n lose

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT