ADVERTISEMENT

This board...

It is what it is. Did you somehow expect just because Frost is here people would be rainbows and roses after a loss? It isn't all doom and gloom like some think, but it isn't great. It is the first game, this isn't completely out of the norm for game 1s. Next week will be a good test to see how this team responds after a tough loss.

Reactions: cvogele29
... is absolute trash after a loss. Wow. Good luck guys GBR.
You should have seen the netbuffs board when Nebraska went up 21-14 and it looked like a win was coming, they were trashing everything cu. And then the buffs won.

Cu doesn’t have anything to write home about, nebraska gifted them this game. They were lucky, that is all. They ran on that field like they won the super bowl. Even their coach was crying.

Reactions: SOHusker11
CU has a win. And I have GIF’s if Nebraska fans crying over the years after a loss to CU. McIntyre was happy for his son. So what. I was a good game and I hope Martinez is okay. He’s a great player.

W or L, I avoid the board like the plague on fall Saturdays. It has immensely improved my gameday experience.

I love to dissect everything and read what long-time posters and diehards have to say the day after the game. Some of the lurkers still seem to forget we went 4-8 last year—the worst season in Nebraska history in 40+ years. If you didn't see improvement today you may want to go back into the woodwork.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruce1981
Yah my point is CU got lucky, they know they got lucky, we know you got lucky. You are grateful for the win, i get it. Lets just leave it at that. It isn’t like you did something.

For some of the NU “fans” on this board, i hope you got it out of your system. Maybe try a different brand of tampon next time? F—-ing whiny bitches.

Yah my point is CU got lucky, they know they got lucky, we know you got lucky. You are grateful for the win, i get it. Lets just leave it at that. It isn’t like you did something.

For some of the NU “fans” on this board, i hope you got it out of your system. Maybe try a different brand of tampon next time? F—-ing whiny bitches.
7fWvpd.png

The better team won, that's the bottom line. Evenly matched, but Nebraska made bigger mistakes, and cu took advantage of those mistakes to get the win. It's that simple. Troy will be a difficult game, we'll see how the boys rebound in game 2.

Frost is hired and the whole board is “we’ve got to give him time to install everything.”

First game loss and the world is ending, Frost sucks, the players suck, life sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT