ADVERTISEMENT

This board has gone downhill

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is in response to others ITT.

Nevermind, you must not be capable of abstract thought.
You've got problems, and it has nothing to do with your opinion on SF.

Heck, you cant even take time to read the OP in a thread youve been posting in for the last four hours, trying to pick fights with everybody.
Issues. Good luck with em.

You've got problems, and it has nothing to do with your opinion on SF.

Heck, you cant even take time to read the OP in a thread youve been posting in for the last four hours, trying to pick fights with everybody.
Issues. Good luck with em.

F the OP!!!

Thank you OP. That needed to be said. I’m as disappointed in the season as anyone, but I’m still 100% N with Frost. He’s going to get it done but time and patience are critical.

Reactions: timnsun
You're the biggest troll I've seen on any board, ever.
ChubbyFrankDunlin-size_restricted.gif

I have never been more disgusted at all the whiners from this season that I keep hearing over and over to no end. I get shit all the time at school from my buddies saying Nebraska sucks. My response? Damn right we do! I'll still stand by them. I'll even joke with them too, since I don't have this expectation of 'we have a winning season or Frost is gone!' I have read ON THESE BOARDS about how some still haven't bought in to Frosts program (which is believable) and/or players have distaste in one another and to the coaches. Lets not forget Frost had to work with the trainwreck Riley and Diaco left last year.

But these "fans," jeez, its sickening. Distaste is reasonable but when you're stooping down to the level of shit-talking Frost and berating this program for not being top 25 worthy is bad.

There are also trolls (We see you Iowa) but these whiny bastards are going to be the death of us all. Suck it up and stick with your program or gtfo. Greatest fans my ass...

Tell me about it! I have this older car, been a champion for me. Logged a ton of miles and all that. Then the jerks at Jiffy Lube overfill my transmission case and the thing blows up on me going 70, miles per hour, on I-80. $700 to get the old girl towed back home, now they are saying 4k to fix her. All my amigos are laughing at me and suggesting I buy a new expensive car. Saying my car sucks and how I need an upgrade on account of the tranny going. I joke with them and say I just put new shoes (tires) on her and my insurance is about due.

I know where this is going, and I am going to source a cheap transmission from u-pull it and then pay someone to swap it in for me. Hopefully for around 2k. Then I will see brighter days ahead and I will be cruising down the highway in my refurbished auto, and I will put my Go-Go's Beauty and the Beat cassette tape in my tape player and just glide!

Trolls always die in the end, the fans are still rock solid! Message boards are a skewed place inhabited by questionable people. Just need a shot of rhythm and blues with a little rock 'n roll on the side just for good measure. #GBR

Forgive me as I've only been a member on here for a little over a year, but man this place is unbearable some days. What's the worst this place has ever been? Does the past 2 months come close? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT