ADVERTISEMENT

Thinking about watching Fidone play on Aug 28th

TheHuskeRed

Sophomore
Dec 9, 2006
Does anyone know if people outside parents are allowed to go to Lewis Central home games this year due to COVID-19 concerns?

So LC first game is actually an away game at Sargent Bluff. Since Covid guidelines seem to be a bit different in Iowa, I’d recommend calling the school themselves to find out what the fan attendance will be.

I say go for it. He should be a Husker come Wednesday. We all know anything can happen in recruiting and the same goes for Thomas Fidone. But honestly, I don’t see it happening here.

Here is a quote from Mike Farrell on an article from today (3 hours ago).

THE VERDICT
“I’ve got Nebraska here and I’ve had them for a long time and I can’t see any reason to change now. He grew up a fan of the program and lives close to Lincoln and has visited so many times it has to feel like home. Iowa is in there and LSU and Michigan have made it interesting but time me this is all Nebraska.” — Mike Farrell, National Recruiting Director

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/making-the-case-thomas-fidone?ga_source=cm

With all that, I say go for it and see the young man tear it up as a senior in high school before he becomes a Husker TE/WR for the next 4 years. GBR

Last edited:
You'd risk almost certain death to go see a Husker recruit? Now that's a fan! ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT