ADVERTISEMENT

The worst two offenses in the NFL

I had to turn it off. This s*** is unwatchable.

At least the colts can get rid of Matt Ryan easily.

Donkeys are stuck with Russell.

Too bad Amazon can't flex a Thursday night game.
I don’t understand why the Broncos felt the need to give Wilson a new contract before the start of the season. You would think it would be more prudent to see him play first before throwing millions at him.

I don’t understand why the Broncos felt the need to give Wilson a new contract before the start of the season. You would think it would be more prudent to see him play first before throwing millions at him.
Maybe they were afraid that if he didn’t get a new contract, he would report to camp out of shape and play like he doesn’t give a crap.

Good thing they solved that problem.

I don't like the Broncos to begin with but between SNF (or MNF, or both, I forget), TNF and regional coverage I've had to watch them at least 3-4 times too many. Comparing them to drying paint is an insult to paint.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I don't like the Broncos to begin with but between SNF (or MNF, or both, I forget), TNF and regional coverage I've had to watch them at least 3-4 times too many. Comparing them to drying paint is an insult to paint.
Team is pretty unwatchable. Defense could be championship caliber but offense resembles a college squad.

Team is pretty unwatchable. Defense could be championship caliber but offense resembles a college squad.
Defense is good and they play hard, but they have faced mostly awful offenses so far. Going 2-3 against this schedule is embarrassing.

I feel bad for Courtland Sutton. He plays his ass off but is the only guy on the offense who is worth a damn. Wilson is out of shape and looks content to cash massive checks.

Injuries have psychologically fractured Russell Wilson. Had open lanes to run frequently

Broncos gave up an awful lot, just to get Drew Lock type of results under center when the dust settled. Cannot believe how bad Wilson looks. Totally fell off a cliff.

Last edited:
Broncos needed to just line up a schlep it forward before the Colts were set. Once a timeout was called, you knew Hackett and Wilson would outsmart themselves and eff it up.

What a total cluster.
Did you see his half time interview? This poor guy is the proverbial deer in the headlights. He does not inspire confidence. Seems like a nice enough guy though, fwiw.

Maybe they were afraid that if he didn’t get a new contract, he would report to camp out of shape and play like he doesn’t give a crap.

Good thing they solved that problem.
The body language of the players around him on the sideline is really weird. He looks like a guy that shows up at a cocktail party that nobody knows and nobody will talk to.

Yeah all summer long the Denver media has lapped up this idea that Wilson has this killer fitness regime and is in incredible shape. Then they would show him on TV and you felt like it was a Saturday Night Live skit. Spare tire, flabbly arms, looked like he hadn't been in a weight room in months. He's probably dropped 10-15 pounds since then and still looks overweight.

Reminds me of this:

Broncos gave up an awful lot, just to get Drew Lock type of results under center when the dust settled. Cannot believe how bad Wilson looks. Totally fell off a cliff.
Russ has been declining the past couple of seasons. Maybe instead of the national press’s storyline that Pete was hindering Russ’s career Pete was actually fielding a competitive team that kept him a winner in spite of his eroding skills. I know stats will show Russ played well. Watching his games it was clear he was missing open receivers.

Clearly Pete is a better coach than Hackett.

Yeah all summer long the Denver media has lapped up this idea that Wilson has this killer fitness regime and is in incredible shape. Then they would show him on TV and you felt like it was a Saturday Night Live skit. Spare tire, flabbly arms, looked like he hadn't been in a weight room in months. He's probably dropped 10-15 pounds since then and still looks overweight.

Reminds me of this:
The waxy donuts have done me no favors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT