ADVERTISEMENT

The Vote Was 11-3 to Postpone

Not sure who the other two are? Seriously? It's quite obvious who the main one is, which is Nebraska. We are at the forefront, OSU second and Iowa clinging to the shirt tails whispering, "we want to play"!

Not sure how you came up with Nebraska being a main leader in this - link?

Are any B1G school 100% virtual?
Well at Michigan State any students can opt to take all of their classes online/virtual this Fall if they want to do that. They also have on campus classes for those that prefer that method of learning. So it's basically student choice.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Well at Michigan State any students can opt to take all of their classes online/virtual this Fall if they want to do that. They also have on campus classes for those that prefer that method of learning. So it's basically student choice.

Can't give students the choice - it's far too dangerous!

I dont think I've seen this asked but I wonder how much heat high level donors are giving the presidents. Would it even matter?

Reactions: timnsun
Not sure how you came up with Nebraska being a main leader in this - link?

...and how did you include Iowa? Maybe you mistook Iowa's annual black live don't matter rally for a protest to play.

Last edited:
...and how did you include Iowa? Maybe you mistook Iowa's annual black live don't matter rally for a priest to play.

I told you all weeks ago that any allegations regarding hurt feelings at Iowa was addressed by and put to rest by our AD and the thorough outside investigation that took place. Everyone is now happy and Iowa is being lauded as the “Gold Standard” nationally on how to properly handle those type of allegations. Time to move on regarding that type of stuff.

Yep this^^^^^exactly. Teams with options voice their opinion loudly....teams who know their lucky to be where their at and don’t have options, whisper their protest.

I would also guess that many coaches do not want to show up their college presidents. If you know exactly where your boss is and he/she is OK with it, go ahead but if they aren't on board you run a risk.

I told you all weeks ago that any allegations regarding hurt feelings at Iowa was addressed by and put to rest by our AD and the thorough outside investigation that took place. Everyone is now happy and Iowa is being lauded as the “Gold Standard” nationally on how to properly handle those type of allegations. Time to move on regarding that type of stuff.

Speaking of moving on, move on home!

Apparently you don't like reading comments painting Iowa in an unfavorable light.

I get that.

There's an easy solution, but there's zero chance you'll figure it out.

Also, Iowa sucks.

Reactions: timnsun
Are any B1G school 100% virtual?
MSU classes are nearly 100% remote this semester, extremely limited (labs) exceptions. Allowed to live in dorms but few are, rebate if you stayed home/off campus. One would think the fall sports rosters are around though.

And I believe Northwestern is keeping freshman and sophomores off campus.

ADVERTISEMENT