ADVERTISEMENT

The Video Dept Remains Good

The Huskers have Charlie Browned me too many times on the PAT. I will wait and see. These hype videos do not hype me up.

Suit yourself....I'm on Travelocity right now getting sum screaming deals on tickets and passes and restaurant groupons!!!! ....plus I rented a minivan for the price of a sub compact!!! Paid for all of it with Bitcoin to!!!!

Reactions: nu2u and huntered
Meh. All that video does is reinforce how good we once were and how much we suck now. Recruit’s may like that kind of shit but every team recruits with videos like that.
Better start winning games or else all we will have are videos of “The Way We Were.”
I have to say it didn't do it for me either. While I like the blast from the past, it's not very inspiring for me. The narration didn't grab me, too high or something. But then, I don't get caught up in a pep rally, grand speech and those productions.

I have to say it didn't do it for me either. While I like the blast from the past, it's not very inspiring for me. The narration didn't grab me, too high or something. But then, I don't get caught up in a pep rally, grand speech and those productions.
Yep, I didn't even think it was all that good even as a propaganda video for recruiting purposes. If it was meant to really get your blood pumping, it failed.

Meh. All that video does is reinforce how good we once were and how much we suck now. Recruits may like that kind of shit but every team recruits with videos like that.
Better start winning games or else all we will have are videos of “The Way We Were.”
Yep.

Quick, name the last time the offense, defense, and special teams all looked good, came out ready to play, and limited preventable mental errors for all 4 quarters of a game.

Time to do that. Shut up and kick Illinois' ass.

Yep.

Quick, name the last time the offense, defense, and special teams all looked good, came out ready to play, and limited preventable mental errors for all 4 quarters of a game.

probably during sometime during the Solich era!

It just hit me... how does the video department miss the opportunity to promote that Trev Alberts is now our AD?
They could have said something like... "Even our Atheltic Department is run by a former Blackshirt great in Trev Alberts..." I would think that would be a nice little added selling point to a defensive recruit...

Yep.

2009 Holiday Bowl, before that sometime in 1999, possibly 2001.

ADVERTISEMENT