The U.S. Constitution is finally being followed!!!

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
How come this judge says this was an insurrection, even though no one has been charged with said crime, must be another libtard judge that doesn't know definitions to certain words, just change the meaning to fit their narrative.
@scopeandtime is correct.

The government has alleged and charged insurrection.

Game. Set. Match on these mother****ers.

dee_s3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Everything about California is pathetic! Sad feminist males, and full of Karen's. Please keep Californians in Cali! Only Dems could mess up a state like that.

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Everything about California is pathetic! Sad feminist males, and full of Karen's. Please keep Californians in Cali! Only Dems could mess up a state like that.

This thread is about New Mexico, federal courts, and MAGAt terrorists who attacked our country. Has nothing to do with California.

Do you have a brain? Or are you just a robot?

dee_s3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
This thread is about New Mexico, federal courts, and MAGAt terrorists who attacked our country. Has nothing to do with California.

Do you have a brain? Or are you just a robot?
Listen up pussy! You can kiss my ass you skinny jeans, blue haired freak! You're from Cali and you shouldn't talk about the constitution or brains dick!

Reactions: libbity bibbity

dee_s3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Considering that I’m in my mother’s basement, I’m able to constantly keep my hand(s) down there to protect them, so not worried.
Plug up EV dipshit! Oh wait, rolling blackouts. More of that big brain you talk about. You do live in the basement. ANTIFA pussy!

• Haha
Reactions: scopeandtime

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022
People have been charged for insurrection, lib. Multiple people have been charged with Sedition! Looks like you have embarrassed yourself now, lib!
You got a link for those arrested and charged with insurrection, not sedition, how come everyone wasn't charged with "insurrection", I mean all of the people that were taking selfies in the rotunda of the Capitol deserve 20 years each, right?

lolwat

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Sorry, bud...looks like you don't have a good understanding of the law. 18 US Code Chapter 115 covers Treason, Sedition, and Subversive Activities...section 2383 of 18 US Code covers "Rebellion or insurrection"...thus, Sedition is the charge for insurrection!

Here are your insurrection charges, bud!

They will only believe a source if its a twitter handle like TrumpIsTruth34885 with tweets that directly align with their thinking.

Reactions: HUSKERinLA

auski

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
At least, in one New Mexico court room…

Nope.
No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
We live in a Post Constitutional Republic. Welcome to the People’s Republic of America.

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
Commie Judges
Commie FBI Agents
Commie Prosecutors
Commie CIA Agents
and a Commie President!

The People’s Republic of America

• Haha
Reactions: HUSKERinLA