ADVERTISEMENT

The Surrender Flag . .

bob5150

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 30, 2004
When Casey went out, some players threw in the towel. Playcalling indicative of surrender. Chubba completely inept. If those is what it is, put Logan back in there.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Smothers can’t throw any better than Purdy. Whip’s offense doesn’t have much qb run game built in. What were they supposed to do?

For you all who don't know. Purdy was hurt this week and wasn't going to play. Smothers got hurt and forced Purdy to play injured. I'm not a Purdy fan, but not a good situation for him today.
OK, then this on Mickey or Whipple. Purdy has no business out there. If Smothers and Purdy are both hurt then play Harrberg or Masker. Don't just throw up your hands and do nothing.

OK, then this on Mickey or Whipple. Purdy has no business out there. If Smothers and Purdy are both hurt then play Harrberg or Masker. Don't just throw up your hands and do nothing.
Exactly. Wtf hasn't Whipple noticed his best passing QB not named Thompson in Maskers?

For you all who don't know. Purdy was hurt this week and wasn't going to play. Smothers got hurt and forced Purdy to play injured. I'm not a Purdy fan, but not a good situation for him today.
Yikes, so top 3 QBs all banged up? What a trainwreck of a season.

Congrats to Illinois, hell of a turn around. Hope Nebraska can do something similar turnaround wise in the next couple years.

Reactions: Frozone
Yikes, so top 3 QBs all banged up? What a trainwreck of a season.

Congrats to Illinois, hell of a turn around. Hope Nebraska can do something similar turnaround wise in the next couple years.
Hugh Freeze is the answer, regardless of his new deal, just going to cost more to get him. He would kill it in Lincoln

Reactions: Sinomatic
That’s the toughest Illini team I’ve seen in a long time. Credit to them for making a good hire. Hope we’ll be able to say the same in a few years.

Too many players seem to be fragile the last few years. Get through the year and build the staff starting with the S/C program and work the lines on both sides. Needs to be built to make it possible for the “skill” players to have time to showcase.

Why Chubba??? He is awful. What a terrible decision. You know what I am tired of? Husker coaches throwing away games. It is like they don't give a sh*t!
He still gets paid handsomely to suck as a headcoach. Well played MJ well played got Nebraska to pay for that nice lake home

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT