ADVERTISEMENT

The stench of fail

Truehuskerfan

Athletic Director
May 1, 2003
is really beginning to permeate this program. Golden opportunity? Fail. Golden opportunity again? Fail. Golden opportunity again? Fail. Fail, fail, fail, fail every single time. I said it yesterday and I will say it again. I have no faith in this team, and we see again today why. There is not one reason why anybody should have any faith in this team, because all they know how to do is blow it every single time. Oh, we won a game against a sub .500 KSU team. Wow! Other than that, it's been nothing but fail. Spare us all the "chill" and "please stop" crap and see this team for what it is. An average team who can't compete in an improving B1G. In 4 years of Erstad we have a team that is a little better than what we were under Mike Anderson. And that isn't saying much. Totally unacceptable.

Thats what you can expect from a guy who had one year as a volunteer under his belt. But hey...Erstad talks a good game.

Never was excited about the hire. And to think I was ready to say about a month ago that I was wrong about my misgivings. Got a long ways to go for me to say that now.

Pitching and defense are under control. Score 4-5 runs period and Nebraska's in great shape, that's worth something. It will depend on whether he can recruit better hitters and/or is willing to be constantly evaluating the way they teach swing mechanics or whatever happens to be causing the difficulties at present.

Pitching and defense are under control. Score 4-5 runs period and Nebraska's in great shape, that's worth something. It will depend on whether he can recruit better hitters and/or is willing to be constantly evaluating the way they teach swing mechanics or whatever happens to be causing the difficulties at present.
Under control until Silva leaves. And then who knows. And it would not surprise me if that happens soon. He can find a better job on the West Coast and is probably as tired of Erstads brutal offense as we are.

Last edited:
Under control until Silva leaves. And then who knows. And it would not surprise me if that happens soon. He can find a better job on the West Coast and is probably as tired of Erstads brutal offense as we are.
Pretty sure you were busting on Silva for a couple years. Now he's OK?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT