ADVERTISEMENT

The sky is falling

The sky isn’t falling? You’ve got to be kidding me man. 3 straight losing seasons? They’re awful. Players leaving in droves. What about this current team or Frost makes you think year 4 is different? Another losing season and Frost has to be gone? Right??

Reactions: blackbones
The sky isn’t falling? You’ve got to be kidding me man. 3 straight losing seasons? They’re awful. Players leaving in droves. What about this current team or Frost makes you think year 4 is different? Another losing season and Frost has to be gone? Right??

I agree that another losing season and he should go. However, I think we are better in every phase next year and have a much better season. I also don’t think one starter and a bunch of FCS level backups leaving is an issue. I guess we will see.

I agree that another losing season and he should go. However, I think we are better in every phase next year and have a much better season. I also don’t think one starter and a bunch of FCS level backups leaving is an issue. I guess we will see.
what makes you think we'll be better on offense?

same QB, castoff RB coming off an injury and gaining 30lbs, same backup RBs who can't get on the field, zero B1G experience at WR (except Betts, who was handled with kid gloves).

we have austin allen and tall OL, I guess? lol

Reactions: Husker Hambone

same QB, castoff RB coming off an injury and gaining 30lbs, same backup RBs who can't get on the field, zero B1G experience at WR (except Betts, who was handled with kid gloves).

Our offense will be better at every single position (group). Our defense returns 10 starters. Culp is back. I think we will be much better, you disagree and I’m sure you’ll remind us all if your right, but I dont think you will be.

Last edited:
Get lost asshole. I haven’t moved any goalpost. I can have whatever opinion I want and could not care less what some jackass troll thinks.

oWUuoMf.gif

Reactions: Redinwashington

Cute. The obsessed little girl googled a gif. Don’t you have some bedpans to change?

BTW, what team was it you support again? Can’t seem to remember you answering that simple question.

Sky is not falling. You could argue that it fell and has never been raised again. But there are other schools that have been ravaged by the Portal. Other than Wandale, Nebraska has not lost anyone in the Portal who I hoped would be the starter at their position next year. Warner exceeded my expectations while he was here. McCaffrey was a gamble that did not turn into the diamond in the rough that we were hoping. That is all. We are in the age of college free agency and hopefully Nebraska learns to play this game well.

Our offense will be better at every single position (group). Our defense returns 10 starters. Culp is back. I think we will be much better, you disagree and I’m sure you’ll remind us all if your right, but I dont think you will be.
again, I don't know how you can definitively say we'll be better at QB or RB.

I agree with you on D, and hope Culp can continue to make FGs at a good clip. not sure about the coverage issues on ST, however, which has been the biggest issue in that phase.

here's how I see it:

offense: same
defense: better
ST: same

Sky is not falling. You could argue that it fell and has never been raised again. But there are other schools that have been ravaged by the Portal. Other than Wandale, Nebraska has not lost anyone in the Portal who I hoped would be the starter at their position next year. Warner exceeded my expectations while he was here. McCaffrey was a gamble that did not turn into the diamond in the rough that we were hoping. That is all. We are in the age of college free agency and hopefully Nebraska learns to play this game well.

Neb has lost their leading offensive player (yards from scrimmage) the past 2 years due to transfer .... has their been another school that can claim this distinguished achievement

I agree. We can’t have another losing season. The schedule next year is daunting but it’s time to beat the teams we are favored against and steal a couple. A winning record and getting to a bowl game next year is a must to show progress. If that does not happen, the angry masses are going to get really vocal at season’s end.

Reactions: headcard

Well shit. I'm not sure how it could be worse.

ADVERTISEMENT