ADVERTISEMENT

The Show

jflores

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 3, 2004
I'm not like a huge baseball fan even though I played as a kid. But is anyone else playing The Show on Xbox or PlayStation? It's been an addictive game and has rejuvenated my interest in the sport.

I probably never would have purchased said game but since Xbox is offering it in game pass I could try it more or less for free. It's a good game albeit a hard game to learn to hit well.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
It's on both. It wasn't making enough money only being on PS. It is also on PC.

I have 2017 version on PS4 and it is fun and addicting. It is a lot better than Madden ever has been.

Last edited:
I'm not a big baseball guy but people really seem to like it. I haven't played it.

The deeper I get into dad mode, the less patience I have for really control-intensive games. I tried to start playing the new Call of Duty last winter, I downloaded it for free and saw how many controls there were I was like "Never mind."

I'm not a big baseball guy but people really seem to like it. I haven't played it.

The deeper I get into dad mode, the less patience I have for really control-intensive games. I tried to start playing the new Call of Duty last winter, I downloaded it for free and saw how many controls there were I was like "Never mind."
I’m the same way. With having kids, my gaming time is really limited. I don’t have time to even learn all of the ins and outs. I just need a game I can jump in and play for a little bit here and there.

That said, I did buy The Show. I haven’t played it as much as I would like and I’m terrible at it.

Reactions: Nate004

The new CoD is garbage. Stick with Modern Warfare or Warzone for CoD. Otherwise I think Battlefield is a much better game with a slower pace.

I play. Not a baseball fan at all. Finally got called up to the show after 2 years at AAA. Fun game to wind the day down to

There's a bunch in it and it's easy to be overwhelmed.i enjoy doing the challenges and unlocking packs and building dynasty teams but like you can basically play exhibition games with set rosters and very basic controls if that's your thing.

Costco on Friday night had Xbox Series X bundles with the expansion SSD and The Show included and I purchased one. It was only in their online store. Everything thing has been marked shipped but the console so I'm relatively certain I'm fine but anxious to get the one last ship notice.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT