ADVERTISEMENT

The sellout streak!!!

Couldn’t think of anything more depressing to the team than them having to walk by 250 cardboard cutouts of me on their way out to the field.

Make it worthwhile & fun. Issue players handguns, have them sprint past the cutouts firing at the cutouts. Most hits & fastest times gets the game ball. Won’t be depressing at all.

Reactions: huntered
I wonder if opposing teams fans can buy cutouts of themselves in their teams gear

Need to sell a cardboard cutout for each seat otherwise the sellout streak is over

Reactions: huntered
I'll buy one of Frost just for you.

probably would have roughly the same number of wins the last 2 years with the 25 dollar cardboard version on the sidelines as they do with the real thing at 5 million dollars

probably would have roughly the same number of wins the last 2 years with the 25 dollar cardboard version on the sidelines as they do with the real thing at 5 million dollars
I think I’m done defending you as a husker fan. No possible way you have ever supported the huskers. The body of evidence found in your posts is overwhelming.

Go find a team that makes you happy, just make sure the coach is up to your standards.

Reactions: Mark010662
ADVERTISEMENT