ADVERTISEMENT

The second domino

I'm guessing technically its the other silent commit that we know about. Who that person is, is anyone's guess. Mine would be Lamar Jackson.

With the latest tweet (about wanting to say you play for Riley, but can't) would apply to Jackson, as I believe is he required to hold his choice until the Bleacher Report signing day show or whatever it was he signed up to do.

Reactions: HuskerLLM
I think it might be Fitzpatrick because of Tony Butler's commit the other day. Plus the OWH said there was one other silent commit in that Butler article. I've got a hunch it's Fitzpatrick because his decision is also set-time kind of commitment, but hey Lamar Jackson works too!

Reactions: HuskerLLM
Would like to see Alaric Jackson as a possible. Either OT or DT playing for huskers. He seems to have a great deal of talent. Bring in talent and teach it.

Reactions: Magni
Lamar Jackson would be fantastic.

His announcement will be on Feb. 2, IIRC. And Fitzpatricks is Feb 1 (his is already filmed). So I hope the next announcement is not them, I want somebody on Sunday or Monday. Who that is, I am not sure.

My guess for our next commitment will be Collin Miller (we are his besr offer and he moved up his visit which is good signs for us), my guess for our other silent commitment is FitzPatrick (makes sense because Butler was a silent and these 2 visites together and was a package deal type set up) and i will branch out and say we will land our highest ranked recruit and get Lamar Jackson (we are his number one and he has the best chances of playing time early with us over USC and UCLA, plus we are allowing him to play CB like he wants).

P. Jefferson

Winner+winner+chicken+dinner.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT