ADVERTISEMENT

The SEC/NFL are Proof that Selfishness Benefits the Greater Good

John_J_Rambo

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 10, 2020
last week, the SEC said there will be no games cancelled, and teams unable to play will take a forfeit amongst other penalties.

now this from the NFL:

bottom line - they want to make money. get vaccinated or don't, that's up to you, but know if you mess anything up, you'll be directly responsible.

I get the sentiment but it's been proven that the vaxxed can still catch this thing. So if a team that is 100% vaxxed (not likely) still has 25 catch it then they still get punished? Are they a testing only the non vaxxed or all? Asymptomatic positive is still positive but if the vaxxed are not tested then maybe those will slip under the radar

I get the sentiment but it's been proven that the vaxxed can still catch this thing. So if a team that is 100% vaxxed (not likely) still has 25 catch it then they still get punished? Are they a testing only the non vaxxed or all? Asymptomatic positive is still positive but if the vaxxed are not tested then maybe those will slip under the radar
If you feel bad, go to the doctor, if you don't then don't.

Even if a vaccinated person gets tests positive for the virus, very few, if any, are in the hospitals and on ventilators.

Test only people that are unvaccinated. end of story

Reactions: leodisflowers
Yep I agree. I had to upload my Vax proof to a portal for work and one of the perks is I get to avoid the weekly testing on site. Still have to wear the stupid masks until at least December which blows

• Wow
Reactions: BleedRed78
I can't believe I got the free 2 shot pfizer vaccine....3 months before princess kate got the 1 shot moderna

now I'm just waiting on the booster for that new strain of covid

Thinking about all the things these guys are willing to inject to play or continue to play on GameDay this shouldnt be that far of a leap. I get it though their body their choice

Curious how this will go over when vaccinated players get the Chinese aids anyway.
Exactly. Vaccinated people are obviously still contracting it and I believe there was a death in Nebraska recently and victim was fully vaccinated

Exactly. Vaccinated people are obviously still contracting it and I believe there was a death in Nebraska recently and victim was fully vaccinated
iirc that person was royally f’d up with other health issues and covid was the straw that broke the camels back.

Reactions: IowaHuskerFan3
id guess more people are sick after vaccine than projected (maybe due to low vaxx rates), but arent 98-99% of hospitalized unvaccinated…?

id guess more people are sick after vaccine than projected (maybe due to low vaxx rates), but arent 98-99% of hospitalized unvaccinated…?
vaccinated ones may just be the carriers that are spreading the virus. Many feel that they are safe and that they can therefore get on with their lives. False security.

I don't trust those numbers. They stopped tracking vaccinated ones a few months ago.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Is a booster even needed?
I think it's just to prolong the potency? I don't know..I heard the pfizer one is the best..but I was surprised princess kate got the second best vaccine also.....

I'm all bout getting the latest best vaccine...seems a lot less trouble than battlein for your life on a respiratory...

Only 30% of southern border tourists are vaccinated. Wouldn't be shocked if they are the main cause of the recent rise.

Cause the rise in cases and then blame the other side.
alabama is barely cresting 30%.

At this point, why even keep testing? its time to accept Covid as another risk of living (like other diseases, car accidents, shark attacks, etc., and get back to normal. For anyone vaccinated it is really no different than the risk of a cold or maybe influenza. Both are fairly contagious, both seem to evolve into other variants over time. A lot of people catch one or the other, or both, every year, and some are hospitalized or even die from them - even the cold virus now and then gets to someone's heart and does major damage. But, we aren't testing, cancelling events, wearing masks, quarantining over a cold or the flu. Covid is probably going to always be another background virus circulating around the world and periodically caught by many of us from time to time, making us feel crummy for a week or so, but most likely causing fewer hospitalizations and deaths than influenza (at least among vaccinated and/or recovered previously infected persons).

last week, the SEC said there will be no games cancelled, and teams unable to play will take a forfeit amongst other penalties.

now this from the NFL:

bottom line - they want to make money. get vaccinated or don't, that's up to you, but know if you mess anything up, you'll be directly responsible.

If you feel bad, go to the doctor, if you don't then don't.

Even if a vaccinated person gets tests positive for the virus, very few, if any, are in the hospitals and on ventilators.

Test only people that are unvaccinated. end of story
What about those who have post-infection immunity and coerced-irrational-behavior hesitancy?

What about those who have post-infection immunity and coerced-irrational-behavior hesitancy?
if you get it and spread it, you're responsible. doesn't matter how, doesn't matter why, doesn't matter what you feel about it, vaxxed or un-vaxxed.

the end.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Only 30% of southern border tourists are vaccinated. Wouldn't be shocked if they are the main cause of the recent rise.

Cause the rise in cases and then blame the other side.
Over a hundred thousand a month illegally crossing our borders every month since Joe took over and not a word from him or Fauci on spreading COVID. When they start rumblings of mandatory masking they can kiss my ass.

Over a hundred thousand a month illegally crossing our borders every month since Joe took over and not a word from him or Fauci on spreading COVID. When they start rumblings of mandatory masking they can kiss my ass.
no state-sponsored 'expert' ever told the public how to bolster their immune systems, either.

no talk of exercise (in fact, they mandated the opposite), no talk of sleep hygiene, no talk of proper diet. nothing.

no state-sponsored 'expert' ever told the public how to bolster their immune systems, either.

no talk of exercise (in fact, they mandated the opposite), no talk of sleep hygiene, no talk of proper diet. nothing.
Hmmm, I think I remember a focus on diet and exercise from the WH a few years ago to improve the health of our society, and the messenger was excoriated for it by a certain political party. But you’d be ok with that message now? I’m honestly asking.

Hmmm, I think I remember a focus on diet and exercise from the WH a few years ago to improve the health of our society, and the messenger was excoriated for it by a certain political party. But you’d be ok with that message now? I’m honestly asking.

it should've been 95% here's how you can make yourselves healthier, 5% cold hard stats, 1% fear mongering.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT