ADVERTISEMENT

The SEC … it just means more

I really despise a&m

seeing them demoralized is an annual tradition
As a Nebraska fan these days I probably shouldn't rip another program but I'm going to anyways...

A&M is once again overrated trash and will probably get boatraced by Bama with a second string QB. I'd ask why they have such a good recruiting class coming in but we all know the answer to that. Jimbo should have stayed at Florida State but again we know why he left. Same reason as the recruiting class. The reason certainly wasn't to go to a program that hasn't done jack shit since 1939 yet acts like they're some big college football superpower.

Longhorn struggles or not there's one blue blood program in Texas and it's not A&M. Add to that most of A&M's fanbase is made up of entitled asshats who think they're hot shit and that they're a blue blood program. Not even the most relevant program in Texas and it's not even close. Hahahaha.

I wouldn't hate A&M if it wasn't for the fans but they make the program so unlikeable that I actively root for them to fail. Can't wait till they finish the year 6-6 or whatever and half that bought and paid for draft class decides to fk off to an actual relevant program. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of assclowns.

... Okay rant over. That was building up for awhile. Lol.

After the shit talking that happened before the season between Fischer and Saban, Saban may pour it on. I am scared of this game either way. It’s a lot of points, but Saban may send a message.
I don't like Bama or Saban much but I hope they put 80 on A&M just for laughs.

Reactions: king_kong_
As a Nebraska fan these days I probably shouldn't rip another program but I'm going to anyways...

A&M is once again overrated trash and will probably get boatraced by Bama with a second string QB. I'd ask why they have such a good recruiting class coming in but we all know the answer to that. Jimbo should have stayed at Florida State but again we know why he left. Same reason as the recruiting class. The reason certainly wasn't to go to a program that hasn't done jack shit since 1939 yet acts like they're some big college football superpower.

Longhorn struggles or not there's one blue blood program in Texas and it's not A&M. Add to that most of A&M's fanbase is made up of entitled asshats who think they're hot shit and that they're a blue blood program. Not even the most relevant program in Texas and it's not even close. Hahahaha.

I wouldn't hate A&M if it wasn't for the fans but they make the program so unlikeable that I actively root for them to fail. Can't wait till they finish the year 6-6 or whatever and half that bought and paid for draft class decides to fk off to an actual relevant program. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of assclowns.

... Okay rant over. That was building up for awhile. Lol.
Didn’t even mention the extremely weird and lame cult aspects of attending a&m

those people are all dorks to the max

Reactions: BigRedTed
Didn’t even mention the extremely weird and lame cult aspects of attending a&m

those people are all dorks to the max
I worked with a girl who was an A&M grad. I never knew anyone so devoid of personality. No tone to her voice. No smiles. She wasn't ugly and was young. Didn't talk about anything but work. At all.

Reactions: king_kong_
I don't like Bama or Saban much but I hope they put 80 on A&M just for laughs.
I'll be disappointed if both coaches aren't screaming at each other at some point toward the end of game, as in Saban running up the score just to humiliate Jimbo for his careless words. Let's face it, BCS is a vote getting system. The more you pile on, the more the voters like it

Horrible play call by A&M with 3 seconds left on the 3 yard line and a chance to win the game. That play would not have scored even if the pass was completed. How can you not throw the ball into the end zone in that situation.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT